JUST WENT TO JAPAN (TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE)

Fusionxz

Fusionxz

Don't be a free agent in life
I went to the Japan in the hopes of fucking anime foids and being an anime chad but when I got there people bullied me for jacking off to anime body pillows wtf?? also I saw people jump off the roof every 3 minutes oh and there were no "yandere" foids lasting over me wtf?? :feelswah::feelswah: I'm gonna rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, The Homelander, FUE Mogger and 7 others
I went to the Japan in the hopes of fucking anime foids and being an anime chad but when I got there people bullied me for jacking off to anime body pillows wtf?? also I saw people jump off the roof every 3 minutes oh and there were no "yandere" foids lasting over me wtf?? :feelswah::feelswah: I'm gonna rope
Weaboo ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Nice larp

• +1
What do I need to do to get a yandere foid mang?

• Love it

• Woah
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Fusionxz
What japanese cartoons u watch, bhai?

• +1
If someone said this irl, i would unironically blow their head wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, sub.o and 1 other person
You need to kill yourself to make your life an isekai

• Love it