Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me GTFIH!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
This just happened:

An hour ago, I booked a private charter flight to Antarctica. Eight hours from now, I'm due at the airport. I dread going back, not gonna lie. But it's not going to cover itself, am I right, or am I right?

I left the cold realm back in July. Since then, I've listed the suite on a network for the wealthy, similar to Airbnb, but this one's called Rockebye Baby. At $1,000,000 a night, which includes an ice window view of the universe and a minibar, I felt like I was being robbed. However, it seems that many skeptics and pussies would rather not venture to the end of the world—the listing was unsuccessful.

Tunnel to suite

As many of you know, I hiked Antarctica several years ago and discovered the massive wall of ice that keeps the lands and oceans from spilling out into space. With my self-made Jewish mindset, I carved a condo suite into the firmament, using fire to emaciate the ice and several sticks of dynamite. By luck, I stopped within inches of the abyss. Next, I smoothed the bitch into an egregious cloudy window view of the universe. After arranging some pictures on the wall and tossing a few rugs and runners on the floor, I added a king-size inflatable mattress. Knowing that my guests would have to shit and piss, I installed a 2-gallon paint bucket, which was no fun task. I had to dig a hole in the ground and shove that bitch inside. Subsequently, I buried the ingress to the suite, dug a tunnel through the ice, and installed the door. Finally, I covered it with snow and flagged the area with a GPS latitude/longitude marker. Considering the possibility of noisy hikers, I erected a warning sign adjacent to it that read, HIDDEN DOOR WARNING: DO NOT DIG IN THIS AREA!

It seems that the cold region recently experienced strong winds that blew away my poster board and exposed the suspicious door. Not good, that's for sure. Now I have to go back and hide the door again or risk squatters.

SOURCE TO PROVE THIS ISN'T MISINFORMATION:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, MoggerGaston, VHD and 3 others
Oh, shit, I have to make another poster board for inside the tunnel because there are two paths. One leads to the suite, the other leads down into a pickle. Something similar to the following incident:

b38

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
winter is coming GIF

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BigJimsWornOutTires
are you for real or just making sh*t up ?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
How much longer!!
2025. Today, everyone's lining up, getting ready for Freddy. Fingers were crossed that we could use South Korea as one of the dropoff zones and easily get to China through the north. Jong Un was okay with that. However, China breathing down his wittle chubby back, not good. So the roads had to go. Oh, well. There are many other ways there from South Korea.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR and raleqtambrobret
2025. Today, everyone's lining up, getting ready for Freddy. Fingers were crossed that we could use South Korea as one of the dropoff zones and easily get to China through the north. Jong Un was okay with that. However, China breathing down his wittle chubby back, not good. So the roads had to go. Oh, well. There are many other ways there from South Korea.
But I thought Kim Jong Un is good with Xi?
NK wants that sweet sweet reunification with SK, just like China wants with Taiwan.
Also the same with Pakistan from the northern parts of the Indian territory.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, MoggerGaston, zerotohero and 1 other person
But I thought Kim Jong Un is good with Xi?
NK wants that sweet sweet reunification with SK, just like China wants with Taiwan.
Also the same with Pakistan from the northern parts of the Indian territory.
On the record, Lil Kim and Jinping are like Sandy and Danny from Grease. Off the record, he has a little hard dick for retribution against the CCP and esp the PLA. Those guys have fucked with him and his family for too many years. But we rather China not know Lil Kim is cool with the endgame because, well, they'll kill his lil fat ass. We don't want that!

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
That website looks like some hindi dindi bullshit made in a basement

Story prob real idk, but icky site mane :feelshehe:

• JFL
tldr?

• JFL
On the record, Lil Kim and Jinping are like Sandy and Danny from Grease. Off the record, he has a little hard dick for retribution against the CCP and esp the PLA. Those guys have fucked with him and his family for too many years. But we rather China not know Lil Kim is cool with the endgame because, well, they'll kill his lil fat ass. We don't want that!

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Do you think they‘ll attack and reunify with SK anyway?
What about Pakistan?

Last edited:

Robert Redford Nod GIF

I really think Kim wants that reunification with South Korea, whether they‘re in Bed with the CCP or not.
Kim‘s threats and tantrums were saber-rattling but oh boy is he preparing something.
His Joker will be chemical weapons if the ground assaults aren‘t successful at first.

• +1
I really think Kim wants that reunification with South Korea, whether they‘re in Bed with the CCP or not.
Kim‘s threats and tantrums were saber-rattling but oh boy is he preparing something.
His Joker will be chemical weapons if the ground assaults aren‘t successful at first.

He claims he can muster nearly 8 million able-bodies:

Sugarcoating his loyality

• JFL
It‘s both funny and sad that there will be so many meatbags for the Meatgrinder.
But anything to keep the war business going.
Donald Trump Point GIF
It'll be a long season. They'll use the word, season when addressing the stacks of bodies from the war. Oh, the Trumpets blare. Trump made the word pets a migrant fear. If they eat pets, they will gobble down people.

• +1
It'll be a long season. They'll use the word, season when addressing the stacks of bodies from the war. Oh, the Trumpets blare. Trump made the word pets a migrant fear. If they eat pets, they will gobble down people.
Don‘t worry Don the Con will come to rescue us all!
IMG 8328

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BigJimsWornOutTires