Just woke up from an absolutely bizarre dream (dream story)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
The dream started off me looking up at the sky and noticing it was turning red and small objects were flying out the sky. I tell my dad to look out the window but he is in his armchair watching tv and says “ugh it’s probably nothing” but I keep telling him to look out the window.

Then a large spaceship appears lodged into the top floor of my house. It isn’t thr hyper advanced spaceships you would see in most space films it was very close to our technology level (maybe 300 years in the future?). It was made of iron and steel and had cables coming out of it and pipes letting out steam. It was covered in fabrics and cloth of different colours and had these holographic signs all over it in an alien language.

The interesting thing is that they seemed to be hyper capitalistic junk traders and had these big pink and purple and blue holographic adverts blaring music and alien language like some Japanese commercial. Selling food and items non stop just constant alien mutterings and advertising their shitty space junk.

Because of this I was essentially doxxed and thousands of people came to see these aliens and sing songs of world peace and all that shit but I felt really antagonistic towards the aliens. Not only for destroying my house and doxxing me, but because they were also absorbing all of my 5G network so I couldn’t fucking speak to anyone online and I had this big ugly mechanical ship lodged in the front of my house.

I never got to see what they looked like but in the dream I had a feeling they were large fat ugly slug type creatures that had a striking resemblance to some fat Middle Easterner at an Arab market. That’s what they were basically just these Arab traders selling utter crap and were now occupying my house and nobody done shit about it.

Never tell your dreams to people, it's not good for some reason. don't ask why because the explanation is an essay tier thread for itself.