Just won my first fight

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Some dumb 5'8 niglet thought it would be funny to take my bike and ride it around for a bit.

I threw a rock at him, hit him right in the back. He stopped and turned around, got into a fighting stance.

My mogger wingspan allowed me to take him out with a single punch right in the nose. It's over for him, he probably needs lefort 3 after I destroyed all his forward growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 9 others
Now go back to your boyfriend....who is probably a nigger....and suck as much cock as you can.....because when Islam takes over your wicked country...all of the homoqueers, niggers, Mexicans, Haitians, and all manner of non-Muslims will be hacked up and then burned alive.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AutisticBeaner and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Now go back to your boyfriend....who is probably a nigger....and suck as much cock as you can.....because when Islam takes over your wicked country...all of the homoqueers, niggers, Mexicans, Haitians, and all manner of non-Muslims will be hacked up and then burned alive.
Hamcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, RichardSpencel, Dwarfmaxxer and 3 others
Pics or didn’t happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3328
Very very good if true. I've never gotten into a fight before because am low t anti conflict. How old r u?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good job OP , you are high T

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 2846, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I threw a rock at him, hit him right in the back. He stopped and turned around, got into a fighting stance.
Most based thing written in this forum all day

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: yang
Secret society undefeated undisputed.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and yang