"Just work hard and have a good career and social life"

StarvedEpi

StarvedEpi

feed the children :) microplastic is in your balls
woman will tell you that looks don't matter or that that having a good career and social life is more important , but i am literally diagnosed with conditions that make it hard for me to be social and advance a career. like do you think your words console me that if I am something that I'm not I'm going to to able to get a long term relationship? you cant even vent about anything IRL relating to not being able to find a relationship without some retarded foid saying something along the lines of personality and career i actually fucking hate it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, ThraxxGlo, mrdouchebag and 8 others
women ironically have zero difficulty at anything even ugly ones, makeup can easily change facial ratios and features, a 4/10 foid can become a 6/10 even a 7/10, this gives them the ego of an above average looking woman too and in turn fucks the dating market over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, R@m@, romanstock and 10 others
women ironically have zero difficulty at anything even ugly ones, makeup can easily change facial ratios and features, a 4/10 foid can become a 6/10 even a 7/10, this gives them the ego of an above average looking woman too and in turn fucks the dating market over
over for stone cold truecels like us

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and chudlite
@sportsmogger @VHD @HighLtn @ey88 tagging the discord niggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VHD, HighLtn and sportsmogger
nope! i have a great personality and i have had girlfriends, i honestly think personality wins over looks by a little bit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ey88
nope! i have a great personality and i have had girlfriends, i honestly think personality wins over looks by a little bit
sorry but nigger KYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Bug, ey88 and 1 other person
I think both are important, personality is definitely underrated on here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and StarvedEpi
I think both are important, personality is definitely underrated on here
indeed! im a ugly male with girls that truly love me! also good bios in dating apps help alot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
woman will tell you that looks don't matter or that that having a good career and social life is more important , but i am literally diagnosed with conditions that make it hard for me to be social and advance a career. like do you think your words console me that if I am something that I'm not I'm going to to able to get a long term relationship? you cant even vent about anything IRL relating to not being able to find a relationship without some retarded foid saying something along the lines of personality and career i actually fucking hate it.
Foids as they age stop looking for Chad and start looking for a betabuxx, only between 16-25 they are actually looking for handsome men. Then they settle with a provider who's never getting sex often unlike the Chads they fucked before who used them for sex mainly. Why aren't most marriaged couples having sex? Women don't like sex with ugly men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldgymcel, Art of Pattinson and StarvedEpi
Foids as they age stop looking for Chad and start looking for a betabuxx, only between 16-25 they are actually looking for handsome men. Then they settle with a provider who's never getting sex often unlike the Chads they fucked before who used them for sex mainly. Why aren't most marriaged couples having sex? Women don't like sex with ugly men.
not quite! im a ugly man and 17, and have had sex!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Klasik616
nope! i lost my virginity at 14 to a mtb! most now a days i have sex with mtbs
I don't see any LTN IRL having these results, at max they got LTRs.
How do you end up fucking them, do they ask for it or what.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I don't see any LTN IRL having these results, at max they got LTRs.
How do you end up fucking them, do they ask for it or what.
sometimes! most of the time its me initiating but it can go both ways! it could be because of my phenotype how ever since 100% of the girls i have sex with are white!

• Hmm...
sometimes! most of the time its me initiating but it can go both ways! it could be because of my phenotype how ever since 100% of the girls i have sex with are white!
Then you can't be ugly by definition,
If a foid finds you ugly you're not having sex .
When foids date men who are ugly they usually have something else going on for them like money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldgymcel, Art of Pattinson and StarvedEpi
When foids date men who are ugly they usually have something else going on for them like money.
nope! im a social outcast and ive heard a few girls call me ugly

proof:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Klasik616
nope! im a social outcast and ive heard a few girls call me ugly

proof:

I rated you MTN at least with pheno halo and you've got good eyes. You aren't an ugly man at all, also I don't see you looking fat. I knew.

Blackpill never fails, no LTN is having sex with different girls above his rating. Also if you're NTmaxxed how do you call yourself social outcast?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and StarvedEpi
I rated you MTN at least with pheno halo and you've got good eyes. You aren't an ugly man at all, also I don't see you looking fat. I knew.

Blackpill never fails, no LTN is having sex with different girls above his rating. Also if you're NTmaxxed how do you call yourself social outcast?
nope! because my pheno is so generic my ratings are fluctuated too much, in turn, girls that have regular standards (95% of girls) dont see me as a fitting mate! so i use my personality!

• Hmm...
When foids date men who are ugly they usually have something else going on for them like money
no way people think i look like that polish fuck

only thing we have in common is our height
Again KYS nigger

nope! making fun of my ltn face isnt actually hurting my feelings! ive been bullied enough
Stop jestermaxxing
You told me you're 6'4 (not sure about that) but a high MTN at 6'2 can slay MTBs very quick I would say.

nope! making fun of my ltn face isnt actually hurting my feelings! ive been bullied enough
your face isnt LTN and your tall you should fucking kill your self, "why do people say i look like chico" "im so ugly" pick fucking one
you larp more then chudlite

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Stop jestermaxxing
You told me you're 6'4 (not sure about that) but a high MTN at 6'2 can slay MTBs very quick I would say.
maybe! i said earlier that i can have sex with mtbs with the help of my personality!

and look up 6'4 on my profile! since the creation of this account ive been talking about my height! i think in my old old threads i showed my doc report & measures

your face isnt LTN and your tall you should fucking kill your self, "why do people say i look like chico" "im so ugly" pick fucking one
you larp more then chudlite
not quite! if chico with a generic pheno with no flaws is a cl/htn what would someone be with a generic pheno WITH flaws :think:, a ltn/low mtn

Spreading hate or feeding into baseless ideas doesn’t help anyone. All it does is breed more division, and we should be aiming to understand each other better, not push people apart. At the end of the day, respect goes a long way, and we could all do with a bit more of that.

Let’s be better, yeah?

Spreading hate or feeding into baseless ideas doesn’t help anyone. All it does is breed more division, and we should be aiming to understand each other better, not push people apart. At the end of the day, respect goes a long way, and we could all do with a bit more of that.

Let’s be better, yeah?
maybe! but human nature doesnt work like that! once a incel here sees you do better than them they dont like that and hope you die!

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Accept your fate and become a betabuxx nigga

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and omnilegent
nigga im autistic i cant work a decent job
Excuses

Go blue collar so you can sustain becky's offspring which she conceived with Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and romanstock
Stone cold Fakecels

You will never understand the struggles of a real incel like me
only im truecel aroind these parts boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Professional life.
Social life.
Romantic life.
To be satisfied in life, you have to do at least well on one and decently on the other two.
Obviously doing well, or even really fucking well, on all three is ideal, but that is rare.
If you do decently on all three, you are average, a drone that's neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.
If one of those areas suffers, even if you do well on the other two, you'll be dissatisfied.

• So Sad
Excuses

Go blue collar so you can sustain becky's offspring which she conceived with Chad
blue collar would literally be horrible for me bro, nigga acting like one of the most unaccommodating careers is good for people with autism