JustBeFirstTheory

D

Deleted member 4562

Is this the final piece of the blackpill? Does this explain all of the mismatched couples?

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 11057 and 2 others
Rope if u actually believe this.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6128, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
It's legit bro, too many mismatched couples, pairbonding effects on womens brains is legit
By a small margin, and she might feel like she missed out on other things if u locked her down on a LTR.

Very stupid theory if u aren't 7+/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6128, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
By a small margin, and she might feel like she missed out on other things if u locked her down on a LTR.

Very stupid theory if u aren't 7+/10.
idk i dont think it's true for most but i have seen some ugly mfers with hot gf's, like nobodies, not even famous or anything

not reliable or a replicatable strategy but i think it explains some of the anomalies

idk i dont think it's true for most but i have seen some ugly mfers with hot gf's, like nobodies, not even famous or anything

not reliable or a replicatable strategy but i think it explains some of the anomalies
They have money and big (but not too big) dicks.

They have money and big (but not too big) dicks.
nahhhh i see it in my own shitty small town, everyone is poor

maybe its the dicks though :lul:

Cope, girls under 18 these days have literally hundreds of thousands of guys after them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 4562
Theory is some what true.

Spic could mean anything, not just mestizo. Argentinians tend to be white for example, Jamaicans are black.
img_The-Fitzpatrick-Scale_2019_05.jpg

everyone is 3 - 4, you get the occasional stacylite that is a 2

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 2214
img_The-Fitzpatrick-Scale_2019_05.jpg

everyone is 3 - 4, you get the occasional stacylite that is a 2
Sounds a bit racist.

How often do u see people in your area w/ recessed lower thirds and bad eye areas?

just be born in a country were personality somewhat matters :feelsgood:

?

bad eye areas are really common in terms of canthal tilt, don't see much UEE ever really, don't see much recession
Cause non-black darker skinned people tend to be gigamutts w/ shitty noses and mongoloid skulls. If a dark skinned person has fully caucasoid features they're ALWAYS twice as gl as their white counterparts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562