juste is a weirdo with psychotic tendencies

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
@juste might seem silly, but he's no joke. He thinks this forum is full of women who wants to have sex with him, but his only female interaction is with his mom. If you talk to him then he will call you a lowlife, yet he himself doesn't have a job and no friends either (I don't mean irl friends; I mean like literally no friends). Then he goes on to blame people for "keeping him here", all the while having no other means of communication to the outside world. Common ramblings go on about being "the one", "your superior" and even "God". Those are sincere beliefs he holds and he believes he will transcend Earth and move to an anime-themed (I know it's weird) harem of which he will be the ruler after his death. In his eyes, you are all here to monitor and influence his Earth-body by controlling and limiting his access to prostituted, which is the thing he holds dearest to his heart. If he gains weight or descends, it's because you caused him to do so through fake power (it is fake because in his world this world isn't really real and he will have all the power in the higher world, which is just as real to him as heaven is to a Christian or Muslim). I know it's confusing, but these are things you have to be aware of when trying to understand the precarious mind of juste.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie, It'snotover, Deleted member 20399 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, vanillaicecream and The Grinch
Shut up negative rep ratio scum. This is interesting!
he doesnt even do anything malignant he just spams nonsense. Why even care? The only way he can be perceived as malignant is if u feel genuinely offended by his dramatic claims. How about you just ignore him and let him talk to himself forever he's like mvp.

he doesnt even do anything malignant he just spams nonsense. Why even care? The only way he can be perceived as malignant is if u feel genuinely offended by his dramatic claims. How about you just ignore him and let him talk to himself forever he's like mvp.
I didn't call him malignant, retard. You're just too depressed to take interest in things.

He thinks he is God, Like me, however He is a much lower IQ Version of me

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Banasura, Deleted member 2832 and 2 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 2832 and Dr. Bludy
I didn't call him malignant, retard. You're just too depressed to take interest in things.
ive been on this forum for ages so thats part of it and even in my early days i didnt care about being obsessed with certain users lol thats gay af. I'm just saying why would u literally give a fuck about a guy who doesn't even interact with anyone bro? That's like caring about the loner kid at school i dont understand.

ive been on this forum for ages so thats part of it and even in my early days i didnt care about being obsessed with certain users lol thats gay af. I'm just saying why would u literally give a fuck about a guy who doesn't even interact with anyone bro? That's like caring about the loner kid at school i dont understand.
Speak for yourself. He's tagged me multiple times and I'm not complaining. Maybe you're just a very dislikeable user that nobody wants to interact with. I mean, I don't. You've even admitted to being a bad person so I wouldn't be surprised.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
Proof hes only playing a character hollywood type shitinnit
Trust me, if it's about him then he'll read it. Most of his threads get
0 replies so this is a big moment for him.

• Ugh..
I think ur jealous of him literally being an mc while ur on here being a hater and a minor character in his world that will be forgotten.

• +1
I think ur jealous of him literally being an mc while ur on here being a hater and a minor character in his world that will be forgotten.
Lol no he's obsessed with me because he thinks I cockblocked him. Isn't that right, @juste?

• Ugh..
There are much worse and toxic users than that weirdo

• +1
rip all the female beauty of earth noone believes me