Justin Beiber is basically Incel at this point [new pics]

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
3AD70E1A00000578-3981046-Specs_appeal_He_looked_almost_as_good_when_he_arrived_in_wearing-a-1_1480402522645.jpg
2pkunqj-png.66499
justin-bieber-soulcycle-class-march-2018-03%20copy.jpg

reminder this is what he used to look like:
justin-bieber-blue-eyes-ig-lead.jpg
Justin-Bieber-image-justin-bieber-36166411-500-500.png
justin-bieber-2013-justin-bieber-33569055-1410-1600.jpg

hes only 24 and the agepill already obliterated his career

Holy shit wtf

Brutal :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
he still have status and money

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You know he can just shave, right?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: they're the same

shaving wont do shit.

he lost his youthful glow (collagen)
he lost his hair quality
he doesnt have the bones to look good past the twink phase

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
this is just a result of his haircut

I've heard this bullshit spouted everywhere, but does collagen actually make your skin glow...doesn't just stop your skin from wrinkling
the fat pads under your face skin slowly start to sag down which makes you look older as you age, beibers fat pads must be subhuman af, his skin is legit melting

the fat pads under your face skin slowly start to sag down which makes you look older as you age, beibers fat pads must be subhuman af, his skin is legit melting
he's always had bug eyes, why would aging affect his nose and his jaw is the same

He could still get a girl easily.

Still got to fuck ariana grande

Drugs.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Bluepill, ZyzzBrah and 1 other person
he's always had bug eyes, why would aging affect his nose and his jaw is the same

he never had bug eyes, aging affects the skin not the actual bones, and he doesnt look the same wtf is this cope

And as I've said before, he has an awful skincare routine.
he never had bug eyes, aging affects the skin not the actual bones, and he doesnt look the same wtf is this cope

I never said he looke dthe same, just that only difference is acne+facial hair+maybe a litlte higher BF

he has bug eyes in your own picture. Classic sign of bug eyes, needing to raise eyebrows to make eye area look less subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
He can't grow a beard for shit, that's for sure. Why tf is he keeping that shit

And as I've said before, he has an awful skincare routine.

I never said he looke dthe same, just that only difference is acne+facial hair+maybe a litlte higher BF

View attachment 22621 he has bug eyes in your own picture. Classic sign of bug eyes, needing to raise eyebrows to make eye area look less subhuman.

bro he doesnt have bug eyes there, tell me are these bug eyes?
justin-bieber-selena-gomez-espy-awards-2011-03.jpg

he has a slayer eye area

He can't grow a beard for shit, that's for sure. Why tf is he keeping that shit
He's married and his career is dead probably (for reasons that aren't just looks). I doubt he gives a shit anymore.

Yeah I'm sure he's definitely incel ?

bro he doesnt have bug eyes there, tell me are these bug eyes?
justin-bieber-selena-gomez-espy-awards-2011-03.jpg

he has a slayer eye area

literally the same eyes. Your eyes barely change with age you moron.

The before pics are all high quality pics with makeup/filters and edited, the now pics are all random without anything, his hair does seem to be worse than before for sure tho

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
dumbass, you can tell he now has scleral show but u obv dont know what that is, ur clueless on aesthetics holy fuk
You're telling me he reverse aged in this photo. @11gaijin make an iq test a mandatory part of sign up.
The before pics are all high quality pics with makeup/filters and edited, the now pics are all random without anything, his hair does seem to be worse than before for sure tho
Yeah, his awful hairstyle makes it look even worse than it really is. I'm sure he just stopped styling his hair as much tho. It would probably look more or less the same if he put as much effort in his looks as he did in that time period

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Damn, norwood reaper destroyed him.

no he is not, all his young pics there is no signs of scleral show.

bro scleral show is part of the aging process, and the hooded eyes naturally leave with age. wtf is ur problem

bro scleral show is part of the aging process, and the hooded eyes naturally leave with age. wtf is ur problem
Yeah if you're SIXTY, there are photos of every male model showing scleral show in the squinting thread. Eyes hood more with age because of fat deposits.

Yeah if you're SIXTY
its a gradual process, you dont just wake up looking old at 60, you get and look older by the decade. beiber had that process accelerated due to drugs i think

my grandad has hooded eyes at 80

its a gradual process, you dont just wake up looking old at 60, you get and look older by the decade. beiber had that process accelerated due to drugs i think

(same level of scleral show circa 2012)
The fact that I searched these photos up made me feel like a full homo. I don't want to do this anymore, just accept that his eyes are the same it's not that controversial.

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 22628
(same level of scleral show circa 2012)
The fact that I searched these photos up made me feel like a full homo. I don't want to do this anymore, just accept that his eyes are the same it's not that controversial.
idc anymore I mog you and justin beiber either way

over for him