justin beiber long midface

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
why does he get away with long midface but i don't?

Screenshot 2023 06 08 at 162126

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Artemis
why does he get away with long midface but i don't?

View attachment 2249138
He DOESN'T.

He is also a MANLET.

I have a photo in Tussauds museum with him. I mog him to DEATH. Despite his hollow cheeks lol. Because I am taller, larger, and have a larger skull with better jaw lol. :feelskek:

He is not attractive at all. He is afloat only due to his status-halo, and former love of teenage girls.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, flippasav, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
its because he looks like david laid who is a known mogger

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
He DOESN'T.

He is also a MANLET.

I have a photo in Tussauds museum with him. I mog him to DEATH. Despite his hollow cheeks lol. Because I am taller, larger, and have a larger skull with better jaw lol. :feelskek:

He is not attractive at all. He is afloat only due to his status-halo, and former love of teenage girls.
pm ur face i wont leak

PM bröther, curious.

He DOESN'T.

He is also a MANLET.

How tall are you/how tall is he

Holynshit thats a huge skull wtf?
It is called "perspective" bro... if you lean forward, or step in front of someone, and make a photo with a phone camera, you will look a lot larger than the guy behind you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and AsGoodAsItGets