Justin Bieber is a cultist and his song yummy is a ritual chant to summon dark energies

got.daim

got.daim

Kraken
yummy-yummy by Justin Bieber is a cultist ritual chant to summon dark energies, these dark energies feed off of your soul and shit, now who is Justin Bieber, well Justin Bieber is just a plant, I explained what plants are in some of my previous threads, but basically he's a Chad who was created by females to keep us humans in check, females = not human chads = not human, the sad reality is most of our people are so brainwashed we fit in with the chads and we don't dare challenge the status quo, but getting back on topic, if you watch the music video you will notice how bizarre everything is, he's trying to get you to sing to his 'song' so he can harness your energy for the female hive mind

previous threads:
IMPORTANT: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-female-hive-mind-is-real-and-theyre-sucking-our-souls-dry.1117355/

music video:

@3.5/10 17yrs old. @asdvek @cromagnon @Darkeningstar @Gengar @GlamourPursuer @Juandigomigo22 @maarda @nword49 @PLA1092 @St. Fraudcel @truthhurts @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Gaygymmaxx, blimp and 2 others
Schizophrenia, know the signs

Screenshot 2024 08 15 at 51207PM

the dark energy has already been summoned

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Gengar, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
So JB means Justin Bieber not Jordan Barrett?

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Aypo129
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Kanye West's Cousin and truthhurts
jb means jailbait/minor
I think it comes from Justin Bieber first cuz all the jbs(jailbaits/jbfans) were teenage girls. They all wanted him and how we coped oh he’s gayyyyy. Turns out he was diddled by Diddy so we weren’t fully wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and got.daim
Dmodel 1 vert 1922d45fb256f25a9ab945e3b0e7197b8a29e3b3

Is this the dark energy?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
yeah you got that yummy yum that yummy yum that yummy yummy
saytheword onmyway yeah bae yeah bae yeah bae

I think it comes from Justin Bieber first cuz all the jbs(jailbaits/jbfans) were teenage girls. They all wanted him and how we coped oh he’s gayyyyy. Turns out he was diddled by Diddy so we weren’t fully wrong
didn't he send nudes to that one girl and they got leaked

Now I need ur birthday to check for schizophrenia urgently

Do some quick math for me, add up every individual number in your birthday

Jan 22nd 2002 = 1 + 22 + 2 + 2

Let me know if it adds up to 33 or 15 fella since you won't send ur bday :what:

• +1
Now I need ur birthday to check for schizophrenia urgently

Do some quick math for me, add up every individual number in your birthday

Jan 22nd 2002 = 1 + 22 + 2 + 2

Let me know if it adds up to 33 or 15 fella since you won't send ur bday :what:
1997 is my birth year

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Things just went downhill generally bad

Maybe you  failed

or maybe your friend just died :dafuckfeels:
my only irl friend is my cat, all my old online friends are in jail, roped, or moved on

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
U also hear face and St. Elliot’s voice when u sleep ?
i dont because elliot was a narcy loser and a closeted autosexual faggot and tyger was a nigger douchebag and they both can rot in hell with tiktok dalits

• JFL
i dont because elliot was a narcy loser and a closeted autosexual faggot and tyger was a nigger douchebag and they both can rot in hell with tiktok dalits
What bout Hamudi, dbdr, tails, waffles?

• +1