Justin Bieber sexually assaulted on stage by older woman.

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Acnno, Xangsane and 6 others
muh only jb's like prettyboys, this illogical theory has been spammed on this forum with no basis jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot, gamma and 2 others
imagine being so low testosterone an old hag is able to sexually assault you
jfl why is justin boobie still alive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
that was weird af shes lucky that shes a female

"he was so cute and tiny" bruh if she was a male she would get literally lynched now

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Justin is transformer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 14774
muh only jb's like prettyboys, this illogical theory has been spammed on this forum with no basis jfl
roasties like money, that's the answer you were looking for

• +1
Reactions: gamma
roasties like money, that's the answer you were looking for
grown ass tiktok foids literally twerk on camera to show off to preteen zoomers and u think foids dont like young looks :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
grown ass tiktok foids literally twerk on camera to show off to preteen zoomers and u think foids dont like young looks :ogre:
The jbpill is for guys too, you see older girls/women simp for younger teen boys. Brutal for oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If I tried to grab a 14 year old girl that way I’d be raped in prison and sent to hell to be reborn a million times a day suffering non stop pain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
He was an 18-year-old man. Nice try, incel.
If I tried to grab a 18 year old girl that way I’d be raped in prison and sent to hell to be reborn a million times a day suffering non stop pain

the outcome would be the same. A man in general can’t get away with that, much less an ugly man.

If I tried to grab a 18 year old girl that way I’d be raped in prison and sent to hell to be reborn a million times a day suffering non stop pain

the outcome would be the same. A man in general can’t get away with that, much less an ugly man.
Good attempt, incel, but 18-year-olds aren't "girls."