@justinzayn is not a real human

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@justinzayn is possibly one of the most autistic users to have ever set foot on this site, I barely understand what he is typing with his broken english, when he cries about pakistani phenotypes and how the average pakistani has blue or green eyes, I actually laugh irl. I'm not sure why he thinks pakistanis look like this, he literally lives in pakistan. When videos and pictures of avg looking pakistanis are sent to him, he somehow manages to filter it out and stay true to his delusion.

"pakistanis aren't curry, we are afghan!!", yeah a small % of you might pass as afghan, but most people think you are curries. Justin will constantly cry about his "superior pakistani phenotype" despite the fact I mog him to hell and back. I won't diss pakistanis, I have no beef with you guys. But you need to control your boy @justinzayn, he is a delusional kutta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
Indoiranidm
Indoiranid
Avg indian

indo iranid atleast 45 to 55% includ central pakis that its now shut up
most people call them inbred muslim terrorist n not pajit like north indians

expect very below average ,those who r closer to eastern border
ethnic group doesnt equal phenotype
indo iranid Widespread in Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan,

skin colour doesnt equal to pajet,if so then arab would be pajits as well like u

they r very smiliar to their afghan neighbours then to north indian pajeets

no one care about what u indian think,neither do u curries know anything apart from skin colour and muh north indian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Caged hard NGL

This delusional Paki dog is just criminaly stupid:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
average nord indid :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
CYDOhf3WwAA tX7

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
For westerners it doesn't matter if you're from Pakistan/ India/ Afghanistan etc. From Morocco to Srilanka they're all the same. " The terrorists/ the shitskins"
Doesn't matter how much you try to differentiate from the rest. These people need to understand that

You're not white unless you look like this
Mauenetl40881

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0