Jutta Leerdam World Champion speedskating. ๐Ÿฅ‡

Mirin. Yet there are posters on this site that say that Dutch stacies are not that hot, when in reality they fog hard

Just became 2nd place at the Olympics 2022 on the 1000 meters, behind Takagi

• Love it
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary
Mirin. Yet there are posters on this site that say that Dutch stacies are not that hot, when in reality they fog hard
Stacy = stacy, regardless of their origin. Your average Dutch girl looks extremely average, though. I think that's what most people are trying to say.

No pics of male models =no care

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist
Stacy = stacy, regardless of their origin. Your average Dutch girl looks extremely average, though. I think that's what most people are trying to say.
most people are average.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and Ottoman Janissary
Dutch Stacies, are often quit tall. They may lack due to height in these factors us guys als like: feminine, petite, very curved, weak and endearing looking, big round eyes.

The thing is.

That petite, small, curved, weak endearing, big round eyes women.
What kind of sons wil she co-produce?
She will give you incel kids. ER2.0. Even though we find such women cute and feminine, when you have a son child with such a woman. He wil be OVER: manlet, framecel, bug prey eyes, etc...

Whereas these more masculine-ish tall Dutch Stacy women. Will produce mogger tall Chad mogger sons.

I perfer short petite women for fun. But I know when it comes to having children, you are honestly can't do it if you have a son, that he will be incel for life. Than you need to aim, to switch to tall and good frame women more

Last edited:

she is hot as an individual with dutch pheno

nothing to do with dutch average as a whole

beautiful people are beautiful no matter the phenotype

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Dutch Stacies, are often quit tall. They may lack due to height in these factors us guys als like: feminine, petite, very curved, weak and endearing looking, big round eyes.

The thing is.

That petite, small, curved, weak endearing, big round eyes women.
What kind of sons wil she co-produce?
She will give you incel kids. ER2.0. Even though we find such women cute and feminine, when you have a son child with such a woman. He wil be OVER: manlet, framecel, bug prey eyes, etc...

Whereas these more masculine-ish tall Dutch Stacy women. Will produce mogger tall Chad mogger sons.

I perfer short petite women for fun. But I know when it comes to having children, you are honestly can't do it if you have a son, that he will be incel for life. Than you need to aim, to switch to tall and good frame women more
This is pure copium it's all genetic recombination. If anything breeding a masc bitch will make your children look like ogres

Who cares about that dumb whore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back