Jutting in public, mewing in private -- for short-term & long-term gains

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
I jut a lot of the time since it increases my ramus length, gives me the ideal gonial angle, widens my jaw appearance and projects my chin more. My lower teeth are slightly more forward than my upper teeth when I jut. I look a lot better, but if I jut too far I look like Charles II of Spain so I control it to jut a limited amount. My tongue is just relaxed hanging somewhere in the middle I think. I can't mew during jutting because there is no room, my tongue is too long for the limited sized roof thanks to jutting bringing my tongue forward.

When I mew though (which can only be done when I don't jut), which I do by swallowing and holding the swallow to keep my tongue to the top of my palate, I lose all these immediate benefits. Is that normal?

Is mewing better for me long-term, while jutting is better for me short-term? That's what I'm guessing, so would it be best to jut in public and mew in private?

I jut a lot of the time since it increases my ramus length, gives me the ideal gonial angle, widens my jaw appearance and projects my chin more. My lower teeth are slightly more forward than my upper teeth when I jut. I look a lot better, but if I jut too far I look like Charles II of Spain so I control it to jut a limited amount. My tongue is just relaxed hanging somewhere in the middle I think. I can't mew during jutting because there is no room, my tongue is too long for the limited sized roof thanks to jutting bringing my tongue forward.

When I mew though (which can only be done when I don't jut), which I do by swallowing and holding the swallow to keep my tongue to the top of my palate, I lose all these immediate benefits. Is that normal?

Is mewing better for me long-term, while jutting is better for me short-term? That's what I'm guessing, so would it be best to jut in public and mew in private?
what is jutting ?

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 685 and Zero
it's impossible to do while mewing

Indeed. The thing is, mewing doesn't change my looks immediately, while jutting does. Maybe mewing consistently for a couple of months will give me benefits (and jutting might not), but jutting ascends me 1-2 points instantly. Hence, I'm proposing that the best option is to jut when around other people, and mew the rest of the time.

Indeed. The thing is, mewing doesn't change my looks immediately, while jutting does. Maybe mewing consistently for a couple of months will give me benefits (and jutting might not), but jutting ascends me 1-2 points instantly. Hence, I'm proposing that the best option is to jut when around other people, and mew the rest of the time.
agree but the best is imo to bite strongly your cheeks and mew in front of people. i've tried you can do both instead of jutting

i jut and mew at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Do you have a deep bite where you can either alling your incisors or back teeth but not all at the same time?

Lol just squint and jut bro

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Do you have a deep bite where you can either alling your incisors or back teeth but not all at the same time?
it's not a deep bite, actually it's a normal occlusion for most people

agree but the best is imo to bite strongly your cheeks and mew in front of people. i've tried you can do both instead of jutting

What you said I've tried and gives me hollower cheeks and a wider jaw. But jutting makes me look far far better even. Taller and augmented chin, long ramus and ideal gonial angle. Jutting looks better from the side, 3/4th view and almost as good from the front as what you've just said (= clenching and mewing).

you put your whole tongue behind the "bump" ?
i mean my tounge is a big further forward than it should be but thats fine its still against my entire palate

I can align them all at the same time, but I don't think my bite is aesthetically ideal or close to it. I think my lower jaw is further back than it should be, but my front teeth are far taller than my molars so I can't chew/eat when aligning my front teeth through mildly jutting.

i mean my tounge is a big further forward than it should be but thats fine its still against my entire palate

I've tried this but I can't, so if your entire palate and tongue are still covered then you're probably doing it correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
be careful, the closer to your teeth, the more they can be impacted

girls have xray to see if youre jutting from miles away never forget this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Slob and EckhartTollemaxx
girls have xray to see if youre jutting from miles away never forget this

The only person who has ever remarked on me jutting the past year is my autist model friend who probably had to do it

I've been seeing this girl for nearly a year pretty often too and she loves to play with my jaw (it's always jutted around others), I think she'd notice it for sure

Paranoia = retarded

• +1
Reactions: SA7
The only person who has ever remarked on me jutting the past year is my autist model friend who probably had to do it

guys dont notice shit, normies that is. they dont know what makes a man beautiful they just see subconciously if he is or isnt. girls view of you = everything

no one ever said they get more iois in the street cause they muh hold mew/jut, what a load of autistic coping for narcissistic subhumans

guys dont notice shit, normies that is. they dont know what makes a man beautiful they just see subconciously if he is or isnt. girls view of you = everything

no one ever said they get more iois in the street cause they muh hold mew/jut, what a load of autistic coping for narcissistic subhumans

I don't give a shit about IOIs in the street, people in public transport and streets are walking test dummies. Read my edit if you're concerned about girls.

fastest way to get tmj

@Imperative Fun fact: first day that I over-jutted (didn't calibrate it yet) some 17 year old cutie asked me for my snapchat when I was about to leave the train. This is in a cold AF country too, like Finland where nobody talks to strangers. Planned a date with her but it turned out she had a kid so I ran for the hills. Maybe I should reconsider over-jutting instead of mildly jutting again, now that you mention it, but it's a one moment anecdote so there's bias on my part.
fastest way to get tmj

Nothing some doctors can't fix tbh. This country won't fund my aesthetic ambitions but they will gladly pay for my health problems.

jutting improves your side profile only if you have a severly recessed mandible

how do you talk tho? do you have to revert back to jutted position after talking ?

Jutting is stupid, you have to hold it constantly and i think girls see there's something off if you jut.
Mewing is natural tongue posture, mewing with teeth not clenched that is.
Even if no other effect, it's good posture.

jutting gives TMJ, but i really wonder what people like OP with high gonial look like from side and 3/4 when jutting
post a pic of you while jutting as much as possible while still looking like a human with no underbite (or dm it if youre an inscure subhuman)

BRUH HOW THE FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS SHIT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
WE JUT BROS NOW MANNNN

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I permajutt because my submental is subhuman

i look like a retard when i jutt