Jutting question

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
When you jut fully and extend your jaw to the max is your maxilla supposed to look recessed? Or is that just a sign of recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
When you jut fully and extend your jaw to the max is your maxilla supposed to look recessed? Or is that just a sign of recession
Its a sign i think, i permajut al the time but my maxilla isnt recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Technically if ur pushing it foreword how will it look recessed? Unless ur already very recessed

Technically if ur pushing it foreword how will it look recessed? Unless ur already very recessed
No I mean your maxilla, doesnt it make your maxilla sink in? When you move you teeth alll the way in front of your top teeth

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
No I mean your maxilla, doesnt it make your maxilla sink in? When you move you teeth alll the way in front of your top teeth
When I jut, it looks worse because my teeth would go way in front of my top teeth making me look like I have a massive overbitse

extend it till you get the ideal bite (very slight underbite)
extending past that point wont be possible for permajut

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
extend it till you get the ideal bite (very slight underbite)
extending past that point wont be possible for permajut
Oh, i guess jutting isn't for me then since I had braces and basically have the ideal bite

I'll just clench to hypertrophy masseters
no no dont
youll look fat and bloated
Brux

in fact dont train ur masseters at all if your gonions are average

Won't jutting make your mouth area look weird?
Dont push it to much forward i do it so my front and lower teeth perfectly align, gives me a little worse upper lip projection from the side but its barely noticable.

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend