JW cels

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Today this old lady knocked my door and greeted me with her two grandchildren.

She gave me this pamphlet and I found out that she was part of the Jehovah's Witness organization.
She claimed she believes in Jesus lmao, little does she know that she's got the entire gospel wrong.

I felt sorry for her two grandchildren too at that time. It's sad how they're gonna end up in that cult.

Hope the Lord changes things for good.

@Kingkellz ,@Dogs ,@OOGABOOGA .

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Dogs, Kingkellz and 1 other person
john2

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, john2 and RichardSpencel
Bro, you gotta save the children.

They believe there are only 144 000 spots for humans in heaven. If they're right, heaven is pretty much full and no matter what kind of saints they would be, they're all going to hell.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, turkproducer, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Never had one of those on my doorstep... guess they run when they see the structures

They believe there are only 144 000 spots for humans in heaven. If they're right, heaven is pretty much full and no matter what kind of saints they would be, they're all going to hell.
I'm pretty sure it's disguised freemasonry. I suspect it so due to it's origins being in the 1870's.

Only the righteous and repentant inherit God's Kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I better. Can't imagine such innocent lives ruining life and ending up in literal hell.

Also greycel, are you a Christian?

View attachment 237433 >>> View attachment 237434
I'm not religious. But yeah, I remember watching videos of some guy that was brought by parents to get their children out of cults. People, especially children, are manipulated into these cults without any choice. It's really not their faults, and they go into people that do the same: manipulating others into their cults. That's why I believe that people are just a product of their environment 99.9% of the time.

Never had one of those on my doorstep... guess they run when they see the structures
Lucky bro, they say they believe Jesus as god, but later on you find out that they don't and it's a trap and cult unfortunately.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Lucky bro, they say they believe Jesus as god, but later on you find out that they don't and it's a trap and cult unfortunately.
They knock on some other doorsteps in the city... one person said when they came ''Is it a business or a religion?'' lol

what is jehova witness about anyways theyre so annoying and keep coming to my door

I'm not religious. But yeah, I remember watching videos of some guy that was brought by parents to get their children out of cults. People, especially children, are manipulated into these cults without any choice. It's really not their faults, and they go into people that do the same: manipulating others into their cults. That's why I believe that people are just a product of their environment 99.9% of the time.
Ngl, idk if you will understand this, but tbh Christianity should never have supposed to be divided into denominations and other schools of thought. People diverged from the original message.

This is what causes cults to be born.

what is jehova witness about anyways theyre so annoying and keep coming to my door
Just tell them go back to Church lol.

You can argue, but it's pointless, they're just arrogant at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ngl, idk if you will understand this, but tbh Christianity should never have supposed to be divided into denominations and other schools of thought. People diverged from the original message.

This is what causes cults to be born.
Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I think it's something that probably happens to a lot of religions though. People just manipulate these religions for their own sick uses.

• +1
Reactions: john2
They knock on some other doorsteps in the city... one person said when they came ''Is it a business or a religion?'' lol
It's a business and a cult.

The Bible once compiled after the 2nd century never was edited. Only translated.

But in 1770 years later some retards just decided to make a cult out of it. It's miserable.

Had some thrice on my doorsteps and they probably marked us as muslims because my hairy uncle answered (visited us) the door and I said we are muslims for fun
(in the deepest, conservative and christian Bavaria jfl)

It's a business and a cult.

The Bible once compiled after the 2nd century never was edited. Only translated.

But in 1770 years later some retards just decided to make a cult out of it. It's miserable.
A lot of "religion" is becoming monetized. I've seen videos of these priests or whatever using their followers for money. You see them with 10 million dollar houses. I doubt they're religious themselves, they're just manipulating followers for self gain.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Had some thrice on my doorsteps and they probably marked us as muslims because my hairy uncle answered (visited us) the door and I said we are muslims for fun
(in the deepest, conservative and christian Bavaria jfl)
It's obvious that they got scared. Nice.

A lot of "religion" is becoming monetized. I've seen videos of these priests or whatever using their followers for money. You see them with 10 million dollar houses. I doubt they're religious themselves, they're just manipulating followers for self gain.
I agree.

The only reasons a Church should be funded is for the
  1. Maintenance and rent of the building.
  2. Taxes and services.
  3. And finally, the Church staff's salary due to them investing and dedicating their time for sermons and services.
Literally nothing else, or else it's a fraudulent like you said 'self gain' business.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Kingkellz
Two old ladies from JW knocked on my door and gave me their business card or something lol. I looked them up online and found out they're an evil cult or something wtf :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and john2
Two old ladies from JW knocked on my door and gave me their business card or something lol. I looked them up online and found out they're an evil cult or something wtf :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Ignore them the next time they come.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Ignore them the next time they come.

Yeah they were asking me questions like "What do you think about role of religion in our lives?"
I said that it was good to instill the right values in people and to stop the spread of degenerate behaviour in our society. They were impressed with my answer and then took out a fucking bible and started reading verses from it JFL :feelskek: I thought to myself like "quit wasting my fucking time" lol.
Anyways, once they were done they gave me their card and said there was a free copy of the bible for me to read on their website jw.org. I told them I would think about joining or something just to get them to leave me alone and then they were like "yeah we gonna be knocking on your door next week, better make up your mind by then nigga" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
So later I looked them up online and saw lots of horror stories about ex-jehova witness stories and how they are evil, brainwashing, etc. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
I believe they came back next week like they said but everytime there was knock on the door I would peek out window to see if those motherfuckers were there but I never actually saw them again (maybe they knocked when my parents were home and got chased away :feelsthink:)

giphy.gif

Also what was funny was one of the old ladies took a look at me and asked me "Are you chinese?"

giphy.gif

Like bitch just cuz I look asian does not mean I am chinese (racist whitey). I just firmly told her "No..." and the lady was embarrassed after that and let her friend do all the talking :lul:

• JFL
Literally a cult, so close yet so very far.

Literally a cult, so close yet so very far.

It's impossible to argue with them. you bring in facts how their religion is basically bastardisation of Christianity and they shut their ears and go 'la la la i can't hear you.'

Fucking dumb cunts.

Fuck God hail Satan

• WTF
It's impossible to argue with them. you bring in facts how their religion is basically bastardisation of Christianity and they shut their ears and go 'la la la i can't hear you.'

Fucking dumb cunts.
Yeah it's apart of their religion to do that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back