K Chloride vs K Citrate vs Cream of TarTar

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Only 20% of its content is Potassium which mean I need to take it almost 16g a day.

Absolutely dogshit I have been taking it for a few months. 33% of its content is potassium. A quick google search would tell you that this form is useful for kidney stone and UTI since it is an alkalizing agent as opposed to cream of tartar and K chloride which are acidic.

0EB0D38B A16A 466B 8B5A A737BA5A3CAB

Just ordered this one. 50% of it is Potassium!!!!. So I could just take it 6g-8g daily. Google says this is the form that is used for hypokalemia.

How long does it take to see a noticeable debloting effect for supplementing adequate amount of potassium daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
Brutal only 8 views 0 comment:lul:

So here is my quick opinion:
Your main source of pottasium should be your diet.Unlike other suppliments potassium is pretty abundant in foods ( especcialy froots)

So cream of tartar is used for frosting for cakes.The best way to consume is to get one tea spoon of powder and pour it in one glass of cold water and drink it.Check with a scale how much is one spoon. i would personnly use it but where i live it is not sold
Second is a general potassium suppliment from a farmacy-so its is expensive and has shit mg. would not reccomend to use it
Last is KCL which is very simmilar to NaCl .Is is cheap and has high concentration.would reccomend it
No one knows how much time maybe u will not see any results is pottasium alone
Dont forget K:Na 3/1

Can I just eat bananas to debloat?

So here is my quick opinion:
Your main source of pottasium should be your diet.Unlike other suppliments potassium is pretty abundant in foods ( especcialy froots)

So cream of tartar is used for frosting for cakes.The best way to consume is to get one tea spoon of powder and pour it in one glass of cold water and drink it.Check with a scale how much is one spoon. i would personnly use it but where i live it is not sold
Second is a general potassium suppliment from a farmacy-so its is expensive and has shit mg. would not reccomend to use it
Last is KCL which is very simmilar to NaCl .Is is cheap and has high concentration.would reccomend it
No one knows how much time maybe u will not see any results is pottasium alone
Dont forget K:Na 3/1

Dr .Eric berg recommends Potasium:Sodium ratio to even 4:1

Prehistoric people consumed 10 000-15 000mg of potassium daily from fruits and veggies.

Starting from 8000mg of K you will start to feel the mild effect of it

Regardless you sodium consumption has to be around 2000mg a day still to reap the benefits of sodium and not getting water retention due to high potassium consumption.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Not enough unless you wanna eat 12+ of bananas everyday
bro gimme some foods to eat and some to avoid. did you see results with K supplementation and thus debloating?

I personally use cream of tartar and eat potatoes

bro gimme some foods to eat and some to avoid. did you see results with K supplementation and thus debloating?
My kcl just arrived today Imma try it for few days if didn’t reply that’s mean I am gone from Hyperkalemia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My kcl just arrived today Imma try it for few days if didn’t reply that’s mean I am gone from Hyperkalemia.
I see. Buddy boyo make sure to not die and tagg me in your follow up thread.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry