K-hole

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20399 and GabachoCopium
IMG 20231018 191752

I woke up at first-aid post at the end of the rave. I took too much ketamine and collapsed in the crowd while K-holing. Security guards pulled me out of the crowd on a stretcher.

Weirdest fucking K-hole I ever had.

I remembered small glimpses of what happened. Being carried to the first-aid post and seeing all kind of medical staff, security, felt un-real like I was dreaming.
And then suddenly I was sat in a chair, talking to medical staff while still hallucinating HARD. I kept talking about random shit that made no sense and my speech was extremely slurred, and the medical staff were laughing :lul: :lul:

chilled there for ~15 minutes until the ketamine largely wore off and I was able to walk again, then they let me go.

Was still heavily under the influence, walked to the train-station, and there I saw one of the medical staff workers that just helped me, go into the same train-station.

I approached her and said: 'We meet again. How the turntables have tabled.'
and she just laughed awkwardly and walked away JFL

good shit ngl. But I think I am retarded with my drugs-dosing recently and on a self-destructive path.

Absolutely over for my drug-addicted ass.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, SubSigma, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
I woke up at first-aid post at the end of the rave. I took too much ketamine and collapsed in the crowd while K-holing. Security guards pulled me out of the crowd on a stretcher.

Weirdest fucking K-hole I ever had.

I remembered small glimpses of what happened. Being carried to the first-aid post and seeing all kind of medical staff, security, felt un-real like I was dreaming.
And then suddenly I was sat in a chair, talking to medical staff while still hallucinating HARD. I kept talking about random shit that made no sense and my speech was extremely slurred, and the medical staff were laughing :lul: :lul:

chilled there for ~15 minutes until the ketamine largely wore off and I was able to walk again, then they let me go.

Was still heavily under the influence, walked to the train-station, and there I saw one of the medical staff workers that just helped me, go into the same train-station.

I approached her and said: 'We meet again. How the turntables have tabled.'
and she just laughed awkwardly and walked away JFL

good shit ngl. But I think I am retarded with my drugs-dosing recently and on a self-destructive path.

Absolutely over for my drug-addicted ass.
Sounds traumatising being laughed at by fucking medics

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Sounds traumatising being laughed at by fucking medics
I asked them if I hurt anyone or myself. But they said just said: 'uhh, all we know is security said you couldn't move your legs and they brought you here on a stretcher.' :lul:

actually it wasn't traumatizing at all. the staff was really nice and I didn't feel pain or anything
Only scary moment was when I realized this wasn't a dream, not a hallucination. I kept thinking I was just in a K-Hole and nothing is real. These medics weren't real, just a hallucination.

And then reality set in that I was at the first-aid post. And first thing I thought was: 'Damn maybe I am missing a leg or something, or I am completely mutilated but I don't even realize it.'

So I started checking my body if it was still in one piece, and I couldn't find any blood. Which was a huge sign of relief.

After that the whole situation was just funny to me, and I kept saying the most random shit to these medics cuz I was trippin hard and they just thought it was funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 20399
I asked them if I hurt anyone or myself. But they said just said: 'uhh, all we know is security said you couldn't move your legs and they brought you here on a stretcher.' :lul:

actually it wasn't traumatizing at all. the staff was really nice and I didn't feel pain or anything
Only scary moment was when I realized this wasn't a dream, not a hallucination. I kept thinking I was just in a K-Hole and nothing is real. These medics weren't real, just a hallucination.

And then reality set in that I was at the first-aid post. And first thing I thought was: 'Damn maybe I am missing a leg or something, or I am completely mutilated but I don't even realize it.'

So I started checking my body if it was still in one piece, and I couldn't find any blood. Which was a huge sign of relief.

After that the whole situation was just funny to me, and I kept saying the most random shit to these medics cuz I was trippin hard and they just thought it was funny.
Requiem for a dream shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Requiem for a dream shit
Whole situation felt fucking unreal to me. I just couldn't believe I was raving 15 minutes earlier and now I was sitting at the first aid post with a medic asking me what drugs I took and other information.

My mind kept wandering off into random thoughts aswell, so I couldn't even answer most questions properly. Just started talking non-sense.

JFL honestly. Must've looked like an absolute spastic retard. But felt great to me.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 20399
Whole situation felt fucking unreal to me. I just couldn't believe I was raving 15 minutes earlier and now I was sitting at the first aid post with a medic asking me what drugs I took and other information
literal nightmare scenario for me

• +1
literal nightmare scenario for me
its not as bad on ketamine. Because it numbs you down heavily, so you don't really feel any anxiety or fear anymore.

I can imagine you could be getting chainsawed to death by cartel members while on that dose of ketamine I had, and not really care too much.

prob much worse on other drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
its not as bad on ketamine. Because it numbs you down heavily, so you don't really feel any anxiety or fear anymore.

I can imagine you could be getting chainsawed to death by cartel members while on that dose of ketamine I had, and not really care too much.

prob much worse on other drugs
for real. i remember the first time i took a proper line. walked across busy roads feeling utterly invincible. like nothing in the world could hurt me. i didn't care if a car hit me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Dr. Bludy
The guy from game of thrones was called Ket Harrington cause he did ketamine all the time.

• JFL
for real. i remember the first time i took a proper line. walked across busy roads feeling utterly invincible. like nothing in the world could hurt me. i didn't care if a car hit me
I always have this when I am K-holing that the world around me keeps changing completely.

And with the dose I had yesterday this was REALLY going into over-drive. I didn't really feel like I even was anywhere. I could never understand the location I was in.

One second I would see a forest around me, then mountains, then a beach, then I was back at the rave, then I was in a school-building, then I was sitting in my bedroom, then back to the rave, then I was at a swimming pool.

Like every 5 seconds my location would change completely. With 'real life' objects representing my hallucinations, being completely morphed/warped.

I remember when I was being carried into the first-aid post, and I saw all the medics, it looked like I was at some massive traffic accident. And I saw loads of dead people on the ground, bleeding. (in reality were just people sitting and chilling)

I saw blood spurting out of the arms of one of the people there, but in reality was just someone standing in/near a red light.

When I was sat down on the chair and the medic started talking to me, all I could think was:

'JFL another hallucination, now I am at a hospital or something and this raver looks like a medic.'

Absolute cagefuel. It took the medic like 5 minutes before she got 'through to me'. As I started zoning out less and less and realizing that this first aid post was now 'reality' and I was no longer at the rave I just was. I actually changed my location physically somehow. Or well I guess I didn't, since security carried me out on a stretcher. So it was changed for me.

• +1
Also I woke up in the middle of the night, to a female voice shouting: 'I know you can hear me, I know you can feel me.'

It felt like someone shouted in my face, waking me up, but when I woke up, she was gone.

I feel like I may be going insane.

• +1
It's over for my @badg96

idk why I find this so funny tbh. Yesterday I still was thinking: 'oh damn, this really should be a wake-up call. I need to stop this lifestyle or I will end up killing/hurting myself'

but today I have already shifted all the blame on everyone else tbh. Society has never allowed a worthless subhuman like myself to have decent life quality, so I am forced to use drugs for life quality instead.
If I didn't have to go raving solo, and actually had loving friends, I probably would've never done that dose of ketamine that I did, because I would've already enjoyed myself.

If I actually had a decent life, friends, family, girlfriend, job I liked. I probably wouldn't even go to raves this much. And I also wouldn't have gotten into this situation.

Therefore it's not really my fault that all of this happened. I can't be blamed for something that was inevitable due to being born subhuman.

And I will probably do this again ngl.

• +1
Not gonna lie, I didn't enjoy the music. It got better towards the end, but my mood was already kinda 'meh' because of how bad it was in the beginning. And it never got really good either.

But light-show was good. So I just enjoyed that instead on ketamine, barely danced:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL