K Shami on Tawk Tuah script leaked

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
[Intro Music]

Haliey Welch:​

"Hey, guys! Welcome to Tawk Tuah. I’m your host, Haliey Welch, and today we’ve got the looksmaxxing legend himself, K Shami. You know the drill—let’s dive straight in. K, how are you?"

K Shami:​

"Doing great, Haliey! Excited to be here."

"So let’s get into it. Looksmaxxing has really blown up lately, especially with terms like PSL ratings and even bonesmashing popping up. Can you explain PSL ratings for anyone who’s new to this?"

"Yeah, PSL stands for 'Pretty, Stunning, or Low-tier,' which is a way people rate facial aesthetics based on symmetry, bone structure, and other factors like jawline, cheekbones, etc. It’s a bit harsh, but a lot of people use it as a guide to see where they stand and where they can improve."

"Right, it’s definitely become a big part of the looksmaxxing community. So how do you feel about it—do you think it’s useful, or is it more toxic?"

"I think it can be helpful if you don’t take it too seriously. It gives you a baseline, but it’s not the end-all-be-all. You can always improve through things like skincare, fitness, and grooming, even if you don’t have perfect 'PSL' symmetry."

"Totally. And speaking of extreme looksmaxxing methods, I’ve seen a lot of talk about bonesmashing. What’s your take on that?"

"Yeah, bonesmashing is where people use blunt force to try and reshape their facial bones. Honestly, it’s dangerous. I get that people are looking for quick fixes, but this isn’t one I’d recommend. You’re better off focusing on non-invasive methods, like facial exercises or even medical procedures if you’re really serious."

"Agreed. Safety first, people! So, for someone who’s just starting their looksmaxxing journey, what’s one thing you’d suggest they focus on?"

"Skincare, hands down. It’s the easiest, most immediate way to improve your appearance and boost confidence. Clear, healthy skin can make a massive difference."

"Love it. Alright, K, thanks for breaking it down today. Always a pleasure."

"Anytime, Haliey!"

"Alright, guys, that’s a wrap! Make sure to follow K Shami for more looksmaxxing tips, and as always, stay glowing. Catch you next time on Tawk Tuah!"

[Outro Music]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, ss07, yelloweyesmerchant and 1 other person
[Intro Music]

"Hey, guys! Welcome to Tawk Tuah. I’m your host, Haliey Welch, and today we’ve got the looksmaxxing legend himself, K Shami. You know the drill—let’s dive straight in. K, how are you?"

"So let’s get into it. Looksmaxxing has really blown up lately, especially with terms like PSL ratings and even bonesmashing popping up. Can you explain PSL ratings for anyone who’s new to this?"

"Yeah, PSL stands for 'Pretty, Stunning, or Low-tier,' which is a way people rate facial aesthetics based on symmetry, bone structure, and other factors like jawline, cheekbones, etc. It’s a bit harsh, but a lot of people use it as a guide to see where they stand and where they can improve."

"Right, it’s definitely become a big part of the looksmaxxing community. So how do you feel about it—do you think it’s useful, or is it more toxic?"

"I think it can be helpful if you don’t take it too seriously. It gives you a baseline, but it’s not the end-all-be-all. You can always improve through things like skincare, fitness, and grooming, even if you don’t have perfect 'PSL' symmetry."

"Totally. And speaking of extreme looksmaxxing methods, I’ve seen a lot of talk about bonesmashing. What’s your take on that?"

"Yeah, bonesmashing is where people use blunt force to try and reshape their facial bones. Honestly, it’s dangerous. I get that people are looking for quick fixes, but this isn’t one I’d recommend. You’re better off focusing on non-invasive methods, like facial exercises or even medical procedures if you’re really serious."

"Agreed. Safety first, people! So, for someone who’s just starting their looksmaxxing journey, what’s one thing you’d suggest they focus on?"

"Skincare, hands down. It’s the easiest, most immediate way to improve your appearance and boost confidence. Clear, healthy skin can make a massive difference."

"Anytime, Haliey!"

"Alright, guys, that’s a wrap! Make sure to follow K Shami for more looksmaxxing tips, and as always, stay glowing. Catch you next time on Tawk Tuah!"

[Outro Music]
lmfao

[Intro Music]

"Anytime, Haliey!"

[Outro Music]
bro 😭