K shami or Sryian Physco is the biggest frauder ever

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
hes frauds every damn time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, wayme, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
All tiktokfags fraud, so it goes without saying.

• +1
Reactions: piec, hattrick, m0ss26 and 5 others
All tiktokfags fraud, so it goes without saying.
true. they praise dillion latham even though hes ugly as shit,
Screenshot 2023 11 12 at 92620 AM
Screenshot 2023 11 12 at 92605 AM

his mouth looks so fucking wierd

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, flippasav, wayme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
It makes me cringe hard ngl.
I think that they have this 'guide' or some shit that you have to pay for jfl.
Normies out here really thinking that gay frauding tiktokers are gonna help them ascend.
yes bro. K shami has a small chin and a hgih gonial angle and small amxila which makes his face look kinda long and wierd. He says he has hunter eyes but when he does it hes look up at the camera which is frauding. They do have that corny ass hamza ass guide bro its actually embrassing, there both ugly nad the only reason they "ascended" was puberty.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 47552
yes bro. K shami has a small chin and a hgih gonial angle and small amxila which makes his face look kinda long and wierd. He says he has hunter eyes but when he does it hes look up at the camera which is frauding. They do have that corny ass hamza ass guide bro its actually embrassing, there both ugly nad the only reason they "ascended" was puberty.
Tbh I think that all they say is probably skincare, haircare, basic hygiene and mewing.
Like who tf is gonna pay for basic info that's readily available for free?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and ongongfr
Tbh I think that all they say is probably skincare, haircare, basic hygiene and mewing.
Yes it is, thats not even looksamxing, its just basic hygene, most tiktokers are disgusting so to them this is astonishing information

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, zura and Deleted member 47552
Yes it is, thats not even looksamxing, its just basic hygene, most tiktokers are disgusting so to them this is astonishing information
Dumb mf's really fall for that shit...
Like mf just use google if you want to learn that stuff jfl.

He doesn’t have hunter eyes he squints like fuck. I literally eye area mog him and im 17 lmao

No shit, everyone frauds, and so should you
Mirin his bussiness tactics tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fagtard, godisdead, m0ss26 and 7 others
He's a fucking chad

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and ongongfr
No shit, everyone frauds, and so should you
Mirin his bussiness tactics tbh
When I fraud I can get a few matches on tinder (like around 10 in 2 days). They're almost all Chinese immigrants, so most of .org would probably rather not bother in the first place.

Then if you meet up with them obviously frauding won't work and it's back to square one.

Good thing they do that and don’t talk about roids or surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
@SyrianPsycho

• +1
Business man!

They make bank off of it so I dont blame them but yeah Shami hard frauds Dillon has appeal

hahah bro look at me unfrauded vs before my transformation. i’ve clearly improved, there’s only so much u can do naturally. i’m not a model & never claimed to be a chad, get off my dick bru

jfl the “guide” is actually copy pasted looksmax botb threads

• +1