K Shami said if anyone leaked this about him “ he would make fun of them”

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
There’s an image that currently K Shami is trying desperately to get taken down by mods.i won’t mention it here because he’s already threatened to take anyone out who spreads this photo. But it shows a nasty side of him that would ruin his internet appearance forever.

I wanted to post this because I saw someone literally post this on TikTok this morning. I can’t imagine what would happen if everybody decided to post this on TikTok.

Anyways it doesn’t really matter since he sees us as objects to be able to live his own luxurious life away from incels like us.

He will safeguard his little secret well. he’s got a lot of money unlike us incels. Money talks people .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, LooksMaxsterAwesome and rickysalomano
Dude nobody fucking cares

Just post the pic

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, n9wiff, ChadL1te and 5 others
How bad is it

IMG 20240930 170243 912

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
you scared of that Syrian muslim fuck JFL pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, MoggerM, Kao and 2 others
@SyrianPsycho ??

There’s an image that currently K Shami is trying desperately to get taken down by mods.i won’t mention it here because he’s already threatened to take anyone out who spreads this photo. But it shows a nasty side of him that would ruin his internet appearance forever.

I wanted to post this because I saw someone literally post this on TikTok this morning. I can’t imagine what would happen if everybody decided to post this on TikTok.

Anyways it doesn’t really matter since he sees us as objects to be able to live his own luxurious life away from incels like us.

He will safeguard his little secret well. he’s got more money unlike us incels😔. He can get away with anything unlike us.
It’s edited tho or isn’t it Idk anymore

How bad is it
It’s disgusting. Not something you would want to lose of yourself for even 100000 dollars. It’s Highly likely Your parents would desert you if they saw this was happening.

It’s degenerate behavior what he was doing.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It’s disgusting. Not something you would want to lose of yourself for even 100000 dollars. It’s Highly likely Your parents would desert you if they saw this was happening.

It’s degenerate behavior what he was doing.
Yeah I saw it its terrible

dm me on discord
@upsettingly

He will safeguard his little secret well. he’s got a lot of money unlike us incels. Money talks people .
Is it real or edited ?

when u are going to post it nigg

When k Shami can’t get me banned that’s when and the kids can’t harass me.
nigga why would he ban u

and if its already in tiktok, just send the link video, so it wouldnt be doxxing and shit

why did u make me so fucking curious. DM me :cautious:

Yes yes he will come to your house and rape you if you post this