K2 for bone growth?

D

Deleted member 66574

MOGGER OF BALKAN
Im still young might try taking that shit it wouldnt hurt even if it doesnt work.I am going to stay at the sun 2 hours a day and drink shit tons of milk wish me luck.

age doesn’t matter with k2, it’s literally just a supplement that redirects calcium to your bones

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, nathan, halloweed and 3 others
Combine it with bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
me albanian be careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, vzaat and Aero
Tried it for a month, cost a lot, supplemented with d3 too.

Didn’t notice much tbh, nothing aesthetically anyway, maybe my bones became slightly denser but I never had any actual way of testing that

Tried it for a month, cost a lot, supplemented with d3 too.

Didn’t notice much tbh, nothing aesthetically anyway, maybe my bones became slightly denser but I never had any actual way of testing that
Assuming it does work how much would the difference be?
If i were to step on a scale would the numbers change or would the difference be too miniscule?

Assuming it does work how much would the difference be?
If i were to step on a scale would the numbers change or would the difference be too miniscule?
Difference would probably be too little, bones only make up 10-20% of someone’s weight depending on how muscular/ fat they are.

so I’m 80kg so assuming about only 10kg of my weight is bones, a 1-2% increase in density would only still be a matter of 0.1kg (100g) or realistically much much less (5-10g)

even at that there’s no way I got those results in 30 days,

Difference would probably be too little, bones only make up 10-20% of someone’s weight depending on how muscular/ fat they are.

so I’m 80kg so assuming about only 10kg of my weight is bones, a 1-2% increase in density would only still be a matter of 0.1kg (100g) or realistically much much less (5-10g)

even at that there’s no way I got those results in 30 days,
Yeah theres only so much calcium in your bloodstream, K2 is more for long term bone density gain i guess?
Also there probably wouldnt be a weight difference because youre still carrying the calcium in your body, you just moved it from your veins etc to your bones.

Yeah theres only so much calcium in your bloodstream, K2 is more for long term bone density gain i guess?
Also there probably wouldnt be a weight difference because youre still carrying the calcium in your body, you just moved it from your veins etc to your bones.
K2 I would see as a long term supplement for someone to take when they turn 50-60 and have family history of osteoporosis or other bone disease,

for “looksmaxxer” quicker bone gains you need a combination of roids, high calcium/d3 and wolf’s law/ bone conditioning.

If ur goal is to get cheekbones or whatever realistically the only option is leanmax and hope they stand out or surgery

K2 I would see as a long term supplement for someone to take when they turn 50-60 and have family history of osteoporosis or other bone disease,

for “looksmaxxer” quicker bone gains you need a combination of roids, high calcium/d3 and wolf’s law/ bone conditioning.

If ur goal is to get cheekbones or whatever realistically the only option is leanmax and hope they stand out or surgery
Wouldnt bone conditioning only increase bone density? No increase in width, it would probably only be swelling

Wouldnt bone conditioning only increase bone density? No increase in width, it would probably only be swelling
IMG 0992
IMG 0991

No growth and density increase does actually occur, usually it looks very unnatural though and to perform it on your face would be almost impossible to have serious gains without it being uneven and destroying collagen in the skin around it.

only places it’s really beneficial is knuckles or shins or elbow knee, combative advantage

View attachment 2891071View attachment 2891072
No growth and density increase does actually occur, usually it looks very unnatural though and to perform it on your face would be almost impossible to have serious gains without it being uneven and destroying collagen in the skin around it.

only places it’s really beneficial is knuckles or shins or elbow knee, combative advantage
So basically just growing huge callouses, would look really bad on the face

So basically just growing huge callouses, would look really bad on the face
more or less but some people believe lighter taps/ less force over prolonged periods work without it overgrowing/ callousing the skin

I personally found slight results in my eye area with it but it definitely had a slight effect on collagen, invisible to everyone else but I can see it