kaari Is fine guys

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
@Kaari was online yesterday me and him spoke a little he is fine

most of you don't care but for people that do yea he didn't kill himself yet:)

@dark.max @imthesupremecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Nick.Harte, Kaari and 8 others
a

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and The Homelander
Miss that guy

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
i think they should just reset his rep an keep his post's then unban him. finding a exploit shouldn't be perma unless it taps into others personal info or causes site problems that don't involve a ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, princeof316, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person

yet? lol

• +1
He was the leader the birds deserved

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels, princeof316 and 1 other person
@gabachoCo
i think they should just reset his rep an keep his post's then unban him. finding a exploit shouldn't be perma unless it taps into other personal info or causes site problems that don't involve a ratio.
he was just repmaxxing and prolly didn't even use the exploit lol we(me) still don't know why he got banned, and permanently too?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
@gabachoCo

he was just repmaxxing and prolly didn't even use the exploit lol we(me) still don't know why he got banned, and permanently too?
he did find a exploit, but not by standards u understand ig. Finding a way to manipulate rep to post ratio is a problem but a perma seems illogical since he stated what he was doing an they can have it patched. @TechnoBoss does that seem wrong to think, i bet you guys don't want more people thinking they can get away with this so that's why u implemented the perma?

• +1
he did find a exploit, but not by standards u understand ig. Finding a way to manipulate rep to post ratio is a problem but a perma seems illogical since he stated what he was doing a they can have it patched. @TechnoBoss does that seem wrong to think, i bet you guys don't want more people thinking they can get away with this so that's why u implemented the perma?
I actually have nothing to do with his perma. Repfarming isn’t against the rules so I reckon it was something else that got him banned. Maybe he used a script or something.

• +1
I actually have nothing to do with his perma. Repfarming isn’t against the rules so I reckon it was something else that got him banned. Maybe he used a script or something.
he didn't lol, when kaligula and kaari were still there, they have never spoke about an exploit or script, tbh unless he spammed like crazy the perm was so unnecessary and wrong

• +1
He found a way to where he was able to have his posts not go up if he commentated on profiles but only his rep, which would be a flaw of the site. Do u think that it's cause for a perma ban? @PeakIncels

• +1
he did find a exploit, but not by standards u understand ig. Finding a way to manipulate rep to post ratio is a problem but a perma seems illogical since he stated what he was doing an they can have it patched. @TechnoBoss does that seem wrong to think, i bet you guys don't want more people thinking they can get away with this so that's why u implemented the perma?
bro trust me he gave 0 fucks about this rep ratio shit he was going with the flow just for fun, he never cared ab the rep but more of the popularity it got and how funny it was

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Schizotypalcel
He found a way to where he was able to have his posts not go up if he commentated on profiles but only his rep, which would be a flaw of the site. Do u think that it's cause for a perma ban? @PeakIncels
bro it's commenting on profiles, tell me if this is an exploit, literally the most known shit ever, and you'd ban someone for this??? permanently? nah man, absolutely outrageous

• +1
bro trust me he gave 0 fucks about this rep ratio shit he was going with the flow just for fun, he never cared ab the rep but more of the popularity it got and how funny it was
He clarified it in the his request to be unbanned an the jew clav just laughed at him.

• +1
He clarified it in the his request to be unbanned an the jew clav just laughed at him.
low-key karma he got demoted lol, but I have nun against clav, though the way he treated kaari in the ban appeal made me lose respect for him, but he prolly won't give a fuck so

• +1
bro it's commenting on profiles, tell me if this is an exploit, literally the most known shit ever, and you'd ban someone for this??? permanently? nah man, absolutely outrageous

I think they should remove his reps an give him another chance....

• +1
I really don't know how to help him get unbanned tbh, I want my bro back but I really see no hope, I don't even know which mod banned him

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Schizotypalcel
@Master Giv bro a 2nd chance and remove his rep ratio

• +1

@chudlite :love:

• +1
glad he's fine

• +1
master and peak I am forever indebted to

over for clownicular

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel