Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
IMG 8495 IMG 8496

Just fucking lol, trump obviously mogs anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, sexchat, ss07 and 34 others
Just lol at the government using incel lingos in there campaign. What a clown world we live in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, GunDevilHybrid, aber and 39 others
Just lol at the government using incel lingos in there campaign. What a clown world we live in
When mogging goes so mainstream presidential candidates have mog battles in peak election season

@RichardSpencel who mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Konstantin, aber, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Wtf

First Trump uses a nettspend audio now Kamala says she mogs trump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, EverythingMattersCel, psychomandible and 9 others
Woah, never thought a pajeeta would be using words like these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, BrainrottenZoomer, Jova and 9 others
TRUMP is low iq 70 years old little kid. People with actually brain would hate him automatically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, borntosuffer, Acion and 4 others
😑

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, theonewhorisesabove and Suns9999
I’m never voting for that Indian fraud. I hope she gets run over by a lawnmower and her remains scatter everywhere, and then an ugly Mexican commits necrophilia on the bottom half of her body while all of her supporters watch (in game).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, billymidnight, Jova and 7 others
I’m never voting for that Indian fraud. I hope she gets run over by a lawnmower and her remains scatter everywhere, and then an ugly Mexican commits necrophilia on the bottom half of her body while all of her supporters watch (in game).
She is going to win.

• Love it
Reactions: Ziaoni
wtf man, how is this shit even real
how the fuck is a fucking vice president using words i only heard on obscure gay indian internet forums years ago
granted its her team made up by old zoomers trying to be cool with the kids
surreal but its crazier when youŕ experience it irl, some random person asked me if i mew irl and i live in some shithole in south america

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, nofap, trueceI and 7 others
Cringe as hell when old people try to appeal to "younger audiences"

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
  • WTF
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
the two foids on the left would be untouchable for curries and asians jfl
Why are you obsessed with curries and asians nigga. Why don't you get yourself fucked in your boy pussy from a micropenis dick from a Mumbai slum dweller covered in shit. It'll help you concentrate better. You are clearly thinking about them all the time, you seem to be craving a dick nigga. Always talking about them. Just let a curry/asian ravage your body already

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, garoupilled_, borntosuffer and 5 others
IncelTear is gonna have a stroke when they see government using incel lingo

Surreal but its crazier when youŕ experience it irl, some random person asked me if i mew irl and i live in some shithole in south america
I fucking hate normies I wish we could’ve stayed in early - mid 2021 and never progressed at all linear wise

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Clavicular
wtf man, how is this shit even real
how the fuck is a fucking vice president using words i only heard on obscure gay indian internet forums years ago
granted its her team made up by old zoomers trying to be cool with the kids
surreal but its crazier when youŕ experience it irl, some random person asked me if i mew irl and i live in some shithole in south america
The word "mog" is mainstream now

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and IAMNOTANINCEL
Wtf

First Trump uses a nettspend audio now Kamala says she mogs trump
Trump also did a stream with adin ross jfl at this shitshow called american politics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Mr.Proper, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Why are you obsessed with curries and asians nigga. Why don't you get yourself fucked in your boy pussy from a micropenis dick from a Mumbai slum dweller covered in shit. It'll help you concentrate better. You are clearly thinking about them all the time, you seem to be craving a dick nigga. Always talking about them. Just let a curry/asian ravage your body already
stfu because im asian and all im saying is those two snowfoids r untouchable for ricemen its crazy how even noodles can fog snowfoids but ricemen cannot even attain snowfoids

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 3234264 Of course bomber, what an alternative world you live in. Fucking nigger.
Polymarket is not reality. Its betting site. Harris leads Trump in rust belt states and nationally. Yes Trump have chance to win but I think Trumps abortion rights thing is going burn his ass very badly. The whole shit has whopped Republicans assses in house and senate race.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
stfu because im asian and all im saying is those two snowfoids r untouchable for ricemen its crazy how even noodles can fog snowfoids but ricemen cannot even attain snowfoids
You talk like a sheboon.

• JFL
Polymarket is not reality. Its betting site. Harris leads Trump in rust belt states and nationally. Yes Trump have chance to win but I think Trumps abortion rights thing is going burn his ass very badly. The whole shit has whopped Republicans assses in house and senate race.
Yes, it is, its closer to reality than democratic party promoted polls

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Trump also did a stream with adin ross jfl at this shitshow called american politics
Trump should use this pic. One of the most iconic pics of 21st century. History tier pic

4249421 GSdTRIRXkAAy5Fb 2

• +1
Reactions: ss07
What? This is an english forum spic.
How does it feels to live in a Favela? Do you like listening to funk 24 hours a day? Dumbass soccer player

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Yes, it is, its closer to reality than democratic party promoted polls
Its not reality buddy. The election is very tight. Nobody is leading in huge margins. The election will decided by how many people is going to vote. The more energized the party are.. They will have more chance to win. Abortion rights have made a lot of women pretty angry and they will use this power in election.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Acion
i dont also technically since curries and ricemen are proven by stats to be sheboons looksmatches unfortunately im not surprised
I'm looksmatched to Nubian queens? Lifefuel. :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She's mixed pajeeta and she boon.
She’s a pooojeeta like 70% so she’s jeeta

Yes I know her parents are Carib many Caribs are curries blame Britain.

@GigaStacySexual i like your name plz don’t have me bhai

• Love it
He’s on my ignore for a reason fuck him

She’s a pooojeeta like 70% so she’s jeeta

Yes I know her parents are Carib many Caribs are curries blame Britain.

@GigaStacySexual i like your name plz don’t have me bhai
70% jeeta, 30% boon, 100% abomination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and PrinceLuenLeoncur