Karma explained (high iq only)

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
From this Tibetan book:

The story serves as a warning about how our choices and emotional responses can lock us into degraded states of being. In this story, the victim actually creates more negative energy than the criminal by generating the intense and extremely damaging emotions of anger and suspicion.

I had a friend who lived this story when his bike was stolen. He had no idea who would do such a thing and began to suspect many people. He also became noticeably upset, angry, and agitated. I told him the story of the three lower realms and reminded him that he really didn't know who stole the bike and should be careful not to let
negative emotions escalate through anger and suspicion.

The theft is one piece of bad karma, but suspecting ten people is like creating ten pieces of bad karma. Without care and awareness, the negative emotional involvement of the victim can outstrip that of the crimi-nal. In this case, my friend told me that when he finally let go of his anger and his bike, he got his bike back through others who found and returned it to him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Tabula Rasa, Acion and 2 others
From this Tibetan book:

The story serves as a warning about how our choices and emotional responses can lock us into degraded states of being. In this story, the victim actually creates more negative energy than the criminal by generating the intense and extremely damaging emotions of anger and suspicion.

I had a friend who lived this story when his bike was stolen. He had no idea who would do such a thing and began to suspect many people. He also became noticeably upset, angry, and agitated. I told him the story of the three lower realms and reminded him that he really didn't know who stole the bike and should be careful not to let
negative emotions escalate through anger and suspicion.

The theft is one piece of bad karma, but suspecting ten people is like creating ten pieces of bad karma. Without care and awareness, the negative emotional involvement of the victim can outstrip that of the crimi-nal. In this case, my friend told me that when he finally let go of his anger and his bike, he got his bike back through others who found and returned it to him
From my research I don't believe karma applies to all people at the same degree at all, it's very distinct

Schizo numerology conculsion

But I've seen it apply to people I know irl

And my final test of the theory. A kid I know irl, 8 life path said he was plotting to do some rather criminal shit, if I predict his death it's valid

as I witnessed another 8 friend of mine die in a karmic manner He opened up to me about an awful thing he did, not gonna describe it but he was on roids and fent and off the rails at rhe end of his life

And he died shortly after confessing that he didn't really even feel bad for the thing

It may apply to everyone but to some people it applies so heavily it can kill them

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
From my research I don't believe karma applies to all people at the same degree at all, it's very distinct

Schizo numerology conculsion

But I've seen it apply to people I know irl

And my final test of the theory. A kid I know irl, 8 life path said he was plotting to do some rather criminal shit, if I predict his death it's valid

as I witnessed another 8 friend of mine die in a karmic manner He opened up to me about an awful thing he did, not gonna describe it but he was on roids and fent and off the rails at rhe end of his life

And he died shortly after confessing that he didn't really even feel bad for the thing

It may apply to everyone but to some people it applies so heavily it can kill them
Like the person has to believe in the karma themselves or life path number makes it apply more heavily

Like the person has to believe in the karma themselves or life path number makes it apply more heavily
They don't have to believe it beforehand

If they are an 8, they will end up believing it

For example I've talked to dozens of 8s, prob like 80, (life path, or just day is strong enough)

And I'll just explain

"Whenever you do something bad or whenever you're doing the right things, the world rewards you or punishes you through for it.

You've noticed karma in your own life and you've come to believe in it"

And they'll agree 90% pf the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
They Copied it from dindu beliefs

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Belief is a tool. I intentionally don't believe in karma to protect myself from it's effects

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and autistic_tendencies