Katy Perry Era hits different

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Many tiktokcels probably dont know this but Katy Perry had the industry on a chokehold for 4 years during the 2010s. Peak white girl music. She had the number one slot for like 40+ weeks with 6 different songs. She was like Taylor Swift but 10x more popular. She was fucking HUGE. It was insane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, xegigi and 18 others
Are you telling me some people don't know these songs?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, watah, got.daim and 3 others
Her and lady Gaga u just had to be there. Fucking cinema bro I could cry

Attachments

• 5326D813-538E-4DE8-ADA2-8EFC84019097.png
    5326D813-538E-4DE8-ADA2-8EFC84019097.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ascension, got.daim and 3 others
Never liked this overrated bish

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ElTruecel, spark and 2 others
I can't believe there are people in this generation who haven't heard these songs tbb. Crazy to think about tbh. When I was a kid these songs were everywhere and I mean everywhere. It was impossible to avoid listening to one of her songs on the radio or at the mall or just catch someone humming the rhythm when you out on a walk or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, got.daim, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Many of these 16 year olds ive seen don't. Crazy to think about tbh. When I was these songs werre everywhere and I mean everywhere. It was impossible to avoid listening to one of her songs on thr radio or at the mall.
Am I becoming old? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What is this forums obsession with white girl music?

• +1

best song

shit hits so hard even to this day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, not__cel, DeadTrees and 4 others
@ElTruecel @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ascension, try2beme and 4 others
Ngl tho banger for banger I’d say Gaga mogs Perry hard

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, got.daim, 0S4MA and 1 other person
True but gaga didn't have back to back hits and chart toppers like Perry did. Gaga was still the queen of the 2010s but she wasnt as consistent. I remember girls linening uo in fromt of stores to buy perry's latest drop you just had to buy them if you wanted to look cool.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
What is this forums obsession with white girl music?
It's too mainstream to call it "white girl music"
It's the type of music you hear anywhere, in stores, at the radio. Well, at least you did.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Jason Voorhees
Only because of the nostalgy factor.

Remember when "California Girls" was blasted regularly on western radios, and men could still meet girls normally because smartphones were just becoming a thing.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees
@OldRooster @TechnoBoss @WishIwasChico @ascension @Copeful @FaceandBBC @AlexBrown84

Ao u were liatening to katy perry in 2010 in India?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees

:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Only because of the nostalgy factor.

Remember when "California Girls" was blasted regularly on western radios, and men could still meet girls normally because smartphones were just becoming a thing.

It's too mainstream to call it "white girl music"
It's the type of music you hear anywhere, in stores, at the radio. Well, at least you did.

She is irrelevant now. She made a weak feminist song recently and only posts thirst traps on instagram being half naked. It's ober for her but she once ruled the streets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, got.daim and 1 other person
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
justin bieber era was worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and Jason Voorhees
Early 2010’s was cool with LMFAO, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber made music.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, xegigi, not__cel and 2 others
Early 2010’s was cool with LMFAO, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber made music.
Miley Cyrus was destroyed by feminists for being a toxic role model for young girls after her stunts in the 2010s

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
  • +1
Do you niggas really listen to radio friendly white female popstars? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Low T generation
No I don't, but shit I did when I was a kid like everybody else. What am I supposed to tell you retard.

• +1
Miley Cyrus was destroyed by feminists for being a toxic role model for young girls after her stunts in the 2010s
All went downhill after wrecking ball
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Sounds like shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
When we were there everyone said they were terrible and that they made songs that had no meaning

• +1
No I don't, but shit I did when I was a kid like everybody else. What am I supposed to tell you retard.
"A kid" jfl I forgot u fags are young asf, my bad for assuming. Guess that makes sense. I liked some cringy shit too when I was a kid too

• +1
"A kid" jfl I forgot u fags are young asf, my bad for assuming. Guess that makes sense. I liked some cringy shit too when I was a kid too
If you are above the age of 20 I don't see why you are on this website.

• +1
If you are above the age of 20 I don't see why you are on this website.
Nigga I'm pushing 30 and still trying to ascend. I won't give up 😤

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees
Nigga I'm pushing 30 and still trying to ascend. I won't give up 😤
Don't call anyone cringe when you are 30 wasting your time on this shitty website like come on.

• +1
Don't call anyone cringe when you are 30 wasting your time on this shitty website like come on.
Fair. I had plans to leave this site in September but then got a concussion last month. So now I'm stuck on here again for the next little while

• +1
  • So Sad
I kinda wish that I hadn't. It's pretty absurd that every single human and his dog has heard these songs. It's not like they're musically profound or spectacular in a real way. Firework is kinda catchy and witty, but that's about it (I personally don't like it, but I can appreciate its rhythm and chord structure). She doesn't even write most of her songs. Very blackpilled indeed. She has a good voice, but I think voice is part of blackpill.
Screenshot 20240725 094130 Chrome

• +1
@MoggerGaston

• +1
VOMIT

• JFL
@Iasacrko

BBC worship song and the start of her collaboration with bbc
joos ruin everything, even one of my fav artists Lana has a new song out with Quavo :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and SidharthTheSlayer
Illuminati person

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back