KAVA reviews?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
7eee3264-da96-491c-a536-a82b96e8a634.fd547977f5f9d7023422518c0e111e41.jpeg

Did anyone try it? I know kava is popular among the shithole nations and seeing many shithole nationalists on this cesspool of gibberish waste, what better place to ask such an opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
How does it feel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
In the USA, Walmarts refuse to carry Kava. Interesting considering it's legal in the USA, safe, healthy, and an alternative to prescription anti-anxiety medications. This country is so fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
In the USA, Walmarts refuse to carry Kava. Interesting considering it's legal in the USA, safe, healthy, and an alternative to prescription anti-anxiety medications. This country is so fucked.
🎶My country tis of thuh.......🎶

• +1
That shit fucks up your liver

• Woah
I had it before and it basically is like take a shot or two

• Hmm...
I read about the accusations mainly from Germany's pharmaceutical industry that pushed the misinformation about liver damage. Later, researchers concluded that wasn't true. But like with any herbs, certain foods, yadda yadda, too much can cause liver damage. That's like a soda company claiming water poisoning thus illegalizing water and making you purchase their soda product. And they would be correct! Too much water can be bad for you hence water intoxication. Common sense shouldn't be manipulated for the sake of rich people's pockets.

I also read Kava is like drinking alcohol but without the intoxication, hangover, and for women, ending up with dicks in every hole and crying, "Rape!" When we all know she was acting like a dumb whore grabbing men's penises and shoving her unclothed vagina in their faces. Right?