Keep coping guys

D

DeniTHP

Iron
I literally dont understand how all the hot chicks in my city go out with homeless dudes
hes like 3.25/10 psl. Ugly eyes, yellow teeth, short smh fcking hoes. Guess looks dont matter in a 3rd world countries jfl :lul:
Screenshot 20201002 001229 Instagram
Screenshot 20201002 001348 Instagram
20201002 001300

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PYT, Pillarman and 1 other person
She is ugly anyways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and 7 others
Where u from?

He's not amazing but he's not hideous either. What did he do to hurt you OP?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Hozay
Does she loves him?
Is him the one that dominates the relationship ( obviously not you can CLEARLY see hes a cuck afraid of his own gf )
Does she cucks him?
There you go :D fucking pathetic, rather die alone rotting than be fucking manipulated by a woman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and Deleted member 8919
cuz its not as much about looks as you brainwashed idiots think and no i'm not ugly
Cope, if she was goodlooking she would be a exchange student in USA now not rotting in a third world country

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Does she loves him?
Is him the one that dominates the relationship ( obviously not you can CLEARLY see hes a cuck afraid of his own gf )
Does she cucks him?
There you go :D fucking pathetic, rather die alone rotting than be fucking manipulated by a woman
how can you tell he's a cuck. they doing typical couple pics

You are fucking autistic if you think that guy is 3.25psl (PSL is out of 8 btw not 10). While she does fog slightly due to having more collagen if you think with your head and not you dick they are roughly looksmatched high tier normies/beckies. He is 4.5psl and she is 5psl. I would not be suprised if I saw this couple in public.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MentalistKebab and DeniTHP
You are fucking autistic if you think that guy is 3.25psl (PSL is out of 8 btw not 10). While she does fog slightly due to having more collagen if you think with your head and not you dick they are roughly looksmatched high tier normies/beckies. He is 4.5psl and she is 5psl. I would not be suprised if I saw this couple in public.
Lmao youre retarded

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Women from eastern europe are easy because they're desperate to get into a first world country, even with my most aspie pics on Tinder when I set my location to Kiev, Ukraine, I got so many matches while back home I had nothing, I even matched with a 10/10 girl who was verified on Tinder so she was legit but probably looking for a golden ticket to Canada. At the same time though, you can play with false promises, have sex with supermodels and never marry them :lul: . The best places to have sex easily as an average guy are most third world countries (except of course North and Central Africa and the middle east and north korea lol). As long as you're smart enough to not fall in love with any of them, you can pump and dump women that would normally be out of your league without looksmaxxing. And a trip to a third world country is pretty cheap since they have a much lower cost of living since they earn a lot less so even if you're poor you can do a trip to Thailand or other countries in Southeast Asia, or eastern europe if you prefer hot white girls.

Also, I eventually ended up using my 10/10 match's tinder pictures for my Stacy catfish and it has received tons of super likes each day and a like from almost every guy, that is how hot that girl is.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
He doesn't even look that bad, just the teeth. At least for a non-northwetern euro dude he has good features.