Keep Coping With Global Warming

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Tldr : yes the climate is changing but it won't be significant enough to kill species infact it will just induce natural selection to make species stronger

CO2 is literally less than 1% of the environment
Screenshot 20201002 161053

Screenshot 20201002 161325

Looks bad right?

However Read the scale

IN about 175 years of industrialising and high output of CO2 running society we have gone up only 1.2 degrees celcius.

Bare in mind the melting point of ice is 0 degrees celcius

SO right now inn Antarctica it is -57 degrees celius

SO say at some point industry is more than in the 1850s (height of c02 output) and we get to perhaps 5 degrees celius warmer.

The ice caps still won't melt. So that's one cope debunked.

Next point is the fact that creatures are gonna go extinct...

Cope.

Like I say for most climates 5 degrees celius change won't do much

Infact since most animals are warm blooded this will surely be beneficial

Finally renewable energy isn't efficient
Screenshot 20201002 162012

So unless you are willing to give up all the foods you love, meats, electronics, transport, industry, millions of jobs, billions in gdp, and crash the world economy you need to stop coping that the environment is getting bad. It will literally take 500 years for us to experience it significantly (5 degrees celius which is nothing)

And it won't effect most of us it will be infact quite beneficial

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ShowerMaxxing, Hozay and 2 others
You're going too far with these pilling threads.

Of course a 5 degrees celsius global temperature change occuring in a short span of time is going to be destructive.

Imagine being a desert animal that is evolved to live in 40c. Then some days it's suddenly 60c. You die.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Of course a 5 degrees celsius global temperature change occuring in a short span of time is going to be destructive.

Imagine being a desert animal that is evolved to live in 40c. Then some days it's suddenly 60c. You die.
5 degrees c in 500 years bro.

In that time evolution can happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
2nd :love: :love: :love:

• Love it
Based thread as always, must come from your high Slavic IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Lev Peshkov
Based thread as always, must come from your high Slavic IQ
I am low iq. I just know that whatever the Jews say is wrong due to my slavic upbringing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9488
i dont know, i do not read, but all i do know is that it's because of the homoerectuses pillaging the earth

• Love it
How are you so retarded.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
Sorry mr high iq

Where in this highly sourced thread duod I state an incorrect fact
What dude said that climate change would kill species jfl.

• Hmm...
What dude said that climate change would kill species jfl.
Great jewberg

Most scientist

Those crusty hippie

Their arguments is muh icecps and muh extinction which won't happen

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6723
Sea levels dont rise because ice melts. They rise because water expands when it gets warmer.

• JFL
  • +1

?! destructive to that specific desert animal yeah sure, but another animal will takes it places and will thrive in this new climate.

It is natural for a habitat to adapt to new circumstances, new predators, etc. As humans we can steer our immediate environment very easily with technology and there's nothing to worry about.

Most studies towards climate change have shown that it is beneficial for agriculture in most places in the world. Most people like warmer, sunnier weather. There's a lot of really big positives that come with climate change.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Lev Peshkov
?! destructive to that specific desert animal yeah sure, but another animal will takes it places and will thrive in this new climate.

It is natural for a habitat to adapt to new circumstances, new predators, etc. As humans we can steer our immediate environment very easily with technology and there's nothing to worry about.
Exsctly

And especially for mammals and Cold blooded creatures I dont see the problem

• +1
Exsctly

And especially for mammals and Cold blooded creatures I dont see the problem
Exactly. Warm climates have brought forth some of the more interesting and beautiful animals in the world tbh.

Climate change advocates have some of the most delusional worldviews I have ever seen, same with animal rights activists. They think they should play god and steer world vegetation and animal populations instead of letting nature run its course. And yes, we humans are part of nature. We are by far the smartest and most important animal on this world.

• +1

Most studies towards climate change have shown that it is beneficial for agriculture in most places in the world. Most people like warmer, sunnier weather. There's a lot of really big positives that come with climate change.
You're right. It's completely situational what happens to you from it.

But in many dry places it will exaggerate the problem and cause starvation leading to mass emigration.

In some places the weather is just better.

• +1
You're right. It's completely situational what happens to you from it.

But in many dry places it will exaggerate the problem and cause starvation leading to mass emigration.

In some places the weather is just better.
Also climate change is inevitable bro like its a natural ohenomina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and EckhartTollemaxx
high iq thread by brocel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
Also climate change is inevitable bro like its a natural ohenomina
It's part man made and partially just happens.
But it's definitely real. Just look at the weather changing. It should be about 6c here where i live now and instead it's 13 rn.

Starvation will automatically solve the issue and we shouldn't allow these people to emigrate to our countries.

We can already tell with 100% certainty right now that xx country in Africa, that is already doing shitty as hell, will most likely do even worse xx years from now as their population keeps increasing while agriculture output is decreasing.

It is inevitable that there be some mass hunger and starvation in these countries at this point. But saying its climate change that's causing it at that point would be incredible dishonest. Its the failure of those populations to decrease instead of breeding like crazy. And them refusing to take necessary precautions to what everyone can already see coming in the future.

Low IQ, low sentient populations like those in Africa should not be allowed to emigrate into our countries, but instead die off and go back to normal levels of population that their countries can actually support.

If the population of Europe would double every 30 years, we would also have a mass starvation crisis at some point in the future. Starvation is a natural way for nature to control population expansion of species when its environment can no longer support it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Lev Peshkov
Starvation will automatically solve the issue and we shouldn't allow these people to emigrate to our countries.

We can already tell with 100% certainty right now that xx country in Africa, that is already doing shitty as hell, will most likely do even worse xx years from now as their population keeps increasing while agriculture output is decreasing.

It is inevitable that there be some mass hunger and starvation in these countries at this point. But saying its climate change that's causing it at that point would be incredible dishonest. Its the failure of those populations to decrease instead of breeding like crazy. And them refusing to take necessary precautions to what everyone can already see coming in the future.

Low IQ, low sentient populations like those in Africa should not be allowed to emigrate into our countries, but instead die off and go back to normal levels of population that their countries can support.
Africans have no econic structure or leadership or freemsrket or stability.

That's why it's so shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 275
Africans have no econic structure or leadership or freemsrket or stability.

That's why it's so shit
And there's simply way too many people. Same with places like China or India I have no idea why the fuck it is in anyone's interest to have such huge populations. It's extremely bad for overall life quallity.

Oh wait I know in whose best interest it is. The wealthy elite that benefit the most from 'economic growth'. Aka the jews.

Which is why I already know whats going to happen in the future:

African populations will keep expanding, the situation there will get worse, then at some point there will be some sort of mass-drought that will exxagerate the issues there and lead to a 'humanitarian crisis'.
We in the West are being told for decades now that we are to blame for climate-change, and climate-change will be seen as the 'reason' of this drought in Africa. We will be bombarded with sad, emotional imaging of this crisis and the mass exodus, under the support and guidance of western NGO's, that this will lead to.

Then we will be told that it's our responsibility to take in as many Africans as possible, that you have no empathy if you dont accept it, etc. Result is a shitton of extra people in the West, bigger cities, smaller living space, less nature, etc. Ofcourse the next step is to blame us for racism, since these black people from different cultures that dont speak the language, wont be able to get good jobs like native Europeans. Taxes will go up, positive discrimination starts, etc. Life quality will be much lower.
Owners of large corporations will become evne more wealthy, due to the extra consumers, cheap workforces, etc. Meanwhile life quality for the average citizen will decrease drastically.

There you go, I just predicted what's going to happen in a few decades. You know it's true.

Last edited:
  • +1