keep crying for james sapphire

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
its 3:00 in the night in west eu and there’s 5 threads up with his name in the title

hes living rentless in ur tiny wimp skulls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
Keep sucking his dick you filthy faggot

Crazy dickriding

James Sapphire

More like James Emerald

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Look it up i said it a million times on here you lazy fat bitch
im in karlsruhe germany we can meet any time

you disgusting sand nigger

Thats the same shit the other faggot on here said. Prove you live there and i will break you

fuck of manlet jewrman subhuman your granny was raped by a soviet mongoloid

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy

Assf

Mr tough guy this is how i know you all are a bunch of autistic cuckolds jfl that need to give me false addresses and waste my time, kys bitchboy.

fuck of manlet jewrman subhuman your granny was raped by a soviet mongoloid
at least u accept that ur a subhuman dog judging by ur name and signature

its 3:00 in the night in west eu and there’s 5 threads up with his name in the title

hes living rentless in ur tiny wimp skulls
lmfao there are so many dickriders deadass bro and so many niggas tryna copy me i see them everywhere lmfao they say they'll be the next me but you cannot be born with such a striking yet horrifying face like mine it's just not possible even with surgery this can never be replicated there has only been one james sapphire and there will never ever be another
IMG 7478

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

Last edited:
View attachment 2013922

Mr tough guy this is how i know you all are a bunch of autistic cuckolds jfl that need to give me false addresses and waste my time, kys bitchboy.
ur the biggest autist here trying to leave this site for years already but ur weak beta personality just cant escape

3738D630 4376 4A6C B11B 29F1C13BE1EE

ur the biggest autist here trying to leave this site for years already but ur weak beta personality just cant escape

View attachment 2013927
This site is addicting as fuck its like smoking or drinking. You are here since 2019 yourself nigga

This site is addicting as fuck its like smoking or drinking. You are here since 2019 yourself nigga
so what? im not crying about leaving muhh i remember u saying u will leave in 2 months and never return and u were back like a week later:lul::lul::lul::lul:

never try to compre myself to ur autistic ass i got a gf for 7 years and got a big social circle

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
at least u accept that ur a subhuman dog judging by ur name and signature
1588075063112 1

go watch some german whore be railed by the whole ethnic BBC squad germanic inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
dont care i got a gf

i hate german girls anyways go rape them with ur nigger gang
teen-with-down-syndrome.jpg

Your "girlfriend" and i bet she sees you as a cuck too faggot

dont care i got a gf

i hate german girls anyways go rape them with ur nigger gang
your girlfriend will leave you for the bbc immigrant kys kraut

teen-with-down-syndrome.jpg

Your "girlfriend" and i bet she sees you as a cuck too faggot
my gf is literally a fitness model with htb face nut keep crying for me dog

my gf is literally a fitness model with htb face nut keep crying for me dog
Whats next? "My gf is literally innocent and never got fucked before!" ? Keep feeding yourself lies you delusional cuckold.

Whats next? "My gf is literally innocent and never got fucked before!" ? Keep feeding yourself lies you delusional cuckold.
i met her when she was 14 and made her bleed when i fucked her first so yes ;)

nooo bro iam a good person what is this i am nice and responsible why would u make this bro ;( why do ppl see me as a bad person
the only way to be the ultimate dark triad chad is by committing murder tho lets be real (not that i want you to do it)

nooo bro iam a good person what is this i am nice and responsible why would u make this bro ;( why do ppl see me as a bad person
Sorry yahki, I deleted it, it was just for laughs because I couldn't help myself 😭😭

the only way to be the ultimate dark triad chad is by committing murder tho lets be real (not that i want you to do it)
im not dark triad nor do i wanna be a chad
james sapphire doesn't fit the subhuman incel ltn normie htn chadlite chad or gigachad category nor does he have a psl level
he just exists he is just him i have a girl i love i don't want to go to jail forever i actually feel remorse and have emotion for girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
keep sucking james simpphires cock hes the biggest simp on the forum

i will save my queen!! i am her whiteknight!! this cuck is pathetic
118C2E64 B552 45D1 8DE6 E69583660F8C

681E3336 6761 495F 8785 E3B97A168C6F

I like that crazy dude. I couldn't care less about someone else's personal life. I wish him well.

who knows, he is one of the best trolls on here u can never know when hes being serious and when not
dude hes serious

and hes not a troll hes a schitzo. he banned me from his discord clearly hes serious

I like that crazy dude. I couldn't care less about someone else's personal life. I wish him well.
yes enid from wednesday i havent watched half of it but i already want to get my dick sucked by her rainbow werewolf tongue
keep sucking james simpphires cock hes the biggest simp on the forum

i will save my queen!! i am her whiteknight!! this cuck is patheticView attachment 2013988
View attachment 2013990
i will fight the ultimate battles with swords for alyssa i will never stop fighting until you are brought to justice! i am the hero and you are the villain im the good person in this situation NOT YOU! you are the bad guy im finally the good guy! i will protect every girl you convince to get pointless idiotic surgeries! i am their protector!!!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
who knows, he is one of the best trolls on here u can never know when hes being serious and when not
i am never trolled never told a joke