Keep gains from one SARMs cycle?

D

Deleted member 1862

Has anyone ran just one cycle of SARMs before and actually managed to keep most of their gains? Don't want to stay on them long term since I'm guessing they probably fuck up your hair/ skin.

the whole idea of SARMs is that they dont fuck with your hair or skin like anabolic steroids do.

I can confirm the sides are way way less.

in terms of keeping the gains, you can almost never keep muscle gains from a chemical you took unaturally and then stopped taking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Yes you can as long as you keep up your training and diet. Most gains are lost after anabolic substances because either:
a) your training and diet went sloppy after cycle
b) your training and diet was sloppy the entire time but anabolics are powerful enough that you still make gains
c) the drugs put you above your genetic limit
or
d) your natural test production was shut down for too long post-cycle (steroids far worse than sarms) so your body goes into a catabolic state and the muscle gets broken down

SARMs and steroids will permanently enhance your ability to gain muscle. It's called muscle memory, you can read about it here: http://sciencenordic.com/steroid-effects-can-last-decades

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Gebirgscel and Lorsss
Has anyone ran just one cycle of SARMs before and actually managed to keep most of their gains? Don't want to stay on them long term since I'm guessing they probably fuck up your hair/ skin.

yes you will keep most of ur gains on sarms if you continue having a good workethic/diet

Yes you can keep the gains. Gains from sarms aren't extreme like steriods.

You can keep the Gains on any anabolic cycle as long as you pct correctly and don't go beyond your natty potential.

Yes you can keep the gains. Gains from sarms aren't extreme like steriods.

You can keep the Gains on any anabolic cycle as long as you pct correctly and don't go beyond your natty potential.
but rad140 or YK-??? also burn bodyfat ?
is there a relapse after ?

Also, do some give dimorphism ?

but rad140 or YK-??? also burn bodyfat ?
is there a relapse after ?

Also, do some give dimorphism ?

dimorphism as in look more masculine/manly?

yk-11 has a smiliar structure like DHT which probably would give you these kind of effects

also yk-11 is a steroid, i know it is named as a sarm but in reality it is an mild oral steroid