Keep getting bloated..

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

Ascending
I would say I'm at a decent bodyfat percentage where I can see my abs in any lighting so like <13% bodyfat. (I used to be way leaner) :feelswah: But the thing is.. my face could look lean at any point of the day. I would feel good etc and then just a couple hours later or some days I would look bloated all of a sudden...

This seems to be the case ever more often when I don't eat sweet potatoes or lots of vegetables. I drink like 2-3L of water every day and a bit more on days that I exercise so like 3L+. I tried supplementing with potassium but I would just get diarrhea after a while and become giga bloated the next few days. I'm not reallly recessed or anything, probably only got slight chin recession.

For now I'm continuing the caloric deficit to go as low as I can, because lean bulking any time soon will just bring me back to square one in no time. I keep salt very low on most days, I try to. I would use nosalt on most of my foods aswell. I realize I don't have the best genetics, because I have to giga manage everything just to be debloated.

What should I do?

Last edited:
too much water bloats u

carbs too

sweat that shit out and eat as little oats rice and pasta as possible

• +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055 and DarkAscender
too much water bloats u

carbs too

what is "too much water"? I tried drinking like 1.5L like some people said and it made me even more bloated.

U seen my pics right? I remember being in a convo w/ u. How bad are my genetics that I can't stay debloated and my face changes so much :trepidation:
Genetics are fine u have really good zygos it’s just ur masseter which makes ur face look wide asf

• +1
Reactions: watah and DarkAscender
Genetics are fine u have really good zygos it’s just ur masseter which makes ur face look wide asf
Gonna get wisdoom tooth extraction real soon, worst case scenario my face starts looking round. Or my masseters will simply look slightly less wide. Only one way to know..

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Gonna get wisdoom tooth extraction real soon, worst case scenario my face starts looking round. Or my masseters will simply look slightly less wide. Only one way to know..
I heard you can go recessed from that

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
too much water bloats u

carbs too

Dad packed my lunch of only pasta today lmao

• JFL
Get your carbs through fruits instead

• +1
Reactions: watah and iblamejoseph
I would say I'm at a decent bodyfat percentage where I can see my abs in any lighting so like <13% bodyfat. (I used to be way leaner) :feelswah: But the thing is.. my face could look lean at any point of the day. I would feel good etc and then just a couple hours later or some days I would look bloated all of a sudden...

This seems to be the case ever more often when I don't eat sweet potatoes or lots of vegetables. I drink like 2-3L of water every day and a bit more on days that I exercise so like 3L+. I tried supplementing with potassium but I would just get diarrhea after a while and become giga bloated the next few days. I'm not reallly recessed or anything, probably only got slight chin recession.

For now I'm continuing the caloric deficit to go as low as I can, because lean bulking any time soon will just bring me back to square one in no time. I keep salt very low on most days, I try to. I would use nosalt on most of my foods aswell. I realize I don't have the best genetics, because I have to giga manage everything just to be debloated.

What should I do?
don't drink too much water. stay under 3. i tried 4-6L for a week and my face was bloated until i put it back down to 2-3L. also dont cut out all sodium, still have like a gram a day because i put it down to 300mg and i got bloated then. idk if this is true or not but after I stopped this it stopped the bloat

• +1
Fureosemide or death