• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6785, JMax and 1 other person
He’s ugly anyways JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, surfermaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
He’s ugly anyways JFL
I've seen way uglier be called high tier normie here. to say he mogs a good chunk of the population is prolly a understatement

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, St. Wristcel, Carbon Copy and 1 other person
I've seen way uglier be called high tier normie here. to say he mogs a good chunk of the population is prolly a understatement
True, he obviously looks very good. Both facially and body wise. People here are coping so hard. The only thing that fails him is his height

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PYT
True, he obviously looks very good. Both facially and body wise. People here are coping so hard. The only thing that fails him is his height
He’s 5’11”

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PYT
He’s 5’11”
Maybe failing is an overstatement, but I think with this body being taller is even more important otherwise it sometimes comes across as trying to become wide because you couldn't become tall

Maybe failing is an overstatement, but I think with this body being taller is even more important otherwise it sometimes comes across as trying to become wide because you couldn't become tall
Short wide > high inhib small stick

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Short wide > high inhib small stick
True, but being taller is still an advantage (especially with a gymmaxxed body). Most girls prefer a 6'4 guy with a good frame over a 5'11 gymmaxxed guy. And this comes from a gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
True, but being taller is still an advantage (especially with a gymmaxxed body). Most girls prefer a 6'4 guy with a good frame over a 5'11 gymmaxxed guy. And this comes from a gymcel
Ya but you can’t do anything about frame
There aren’t many 6’4” giga frame guys around but there are plenary of short stick bugs that are too sad to lift

• +1
Ya but you can’t do anything about frame
There aren’t many 6’4” giga frame guys around but there are plenary of short stick bugs that are too sad to lift
You should always max everything out if you don't fail terribly in one area (micropenis, deformed face, turbo manlet...). At that point I would dedicate my life to something else or just rope

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
He is an invisible gymcel irl.

nah. that only applies to men in the 5-5'8 category. With shoes he's 6 ft. he's well above that threshold.

and yeah people are retarded when it comes to ratings

• +1
nah. that only applies to men in the 5-5'8 category. With shoes he's 6 ft. he's well above that threshold.

and yeah people are retarded when it comes to ratings
Depends on where you live. If you are 5'9" in Germany you probably will hear a few manlet jokes in your lifetime. It's not a death sentence but definitely not neutral, a small failure imo

Depends on where you live. If you are 5'9" in Germany you probably will hear a few manlet jokes in your lifetime. It's not a death sentence but definitely not neutral, a small failure imo
5'9 where I live is above average. 5'11 here is considered tall

• +1
This. I see dudes staring at me when I dead lift like “nigga.. u gay?”
Yeah it's most often guys who stare at muscles but rarely it's gay.
Guys size up each other constantly and watch their frame/muscle size.

Like today we were at work lifting a fucking heavy safe up the stairs and some guys just stopped and stared and said woah.

Women don't care they just enjoy what the muscles achieve such as protection.

Yeah it's most often guys who stare at muscles but rarely it's gay.
Guys size up each other constantly and watch their frame/muscle size.

Like today we were at work lifting a fucking heavy safe up the stairs and some guys just stopped and stared and said woah.

Women don't care they just enjoy what the muscles achieve such as protection.
It’s pathetic tbh lol and there’s always like 2-3 on the same machine which shows me they don’t train seriously

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Invisible to prime JBs

It’s pathetic tbh lol and there’s always like 2-3 on the same machine which shows me they don’t train seriously
Imagine working out lightly while chatting as a male when you should be training

He definitely upped the dose compared to last year. Looks amazing