Keep on matching baddies, farewell to .org

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I realised getting women is not everything is this life now. There's still always be an empty hole in our lives.

Update: I have removed their pics, since there's no point

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, Deleted member 27635, try2beme and 1 other person
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mizi44, try2beme and ropemaxxee
well done bro but why do you post this here? are you that ego manic?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mizi44 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you feel empty because you don't eat raw meat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Mizi44, ineonx and 2 others
well done bro but why do you post this here? are you that ego manic?

just in case someone ask for evident, but yeah pussy is not our life purpose after all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek and lilith
who cares abt matches if u aren’t linking with them tbh

• +1
Reactions: med, Amnesia, ineonx and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
one girl is coming over tmr, I am still trying to clean my room
well get ur ass movin then bro, can’t have a dirty ass room unless ur chad jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
anyways guys I am taking down all their pics, since theres no point

how do you look

like a recent immigrant to the US from scandinavia? did ur parents or their parents migrate to the US from sweden/norway relatively recently (like last 30-50 or so years) or old stock white american who's ancestrors came from scandinavia in the 1800s JFL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
like a recent immigrant to the US from scandinavia? did ur parents or their parents migrate to the US from sweden/norway recently?
parents did when i was rlly young and it was sweden.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
America or Sweden, where do you prefer to live?
too young to remember Sweden but i would probably prefer to live in sweden. however america isn’t bad, and at least i don’t get height mogged every second like i would in sweden

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
So you're leaving? bye I guess

parents did when i was rlly young and it was sweden.
oh cool, i had no idea you were swedish, always thought the bio was a joke JFL. Do you speak any swedish at home?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AOL
oh cool, i had no idea you were swedish, always thought the bio was a joke JFL. Do you speak any swedish at home?
surprisingly no? it’s weird you would have thought my parents would have used it more when i was hella young so I could actually speak it fluently. i mean i know a few things but not nearly as much as i should

• +1
surprisingly no? it’s weird you would have thought my parents would have used it more when i was hella young so I could actually speak it fluently. i mean i know a few things but not nearly as much as i should
probably thought it was pointless since they planned to permanently immigrate with you to the US, and figured you wouldn't need it, although if i were you i'd still try to learn it cuz knowing a 2nd language is cool just in general but also so u can connect with ur fellow swedes back home

• +1
  • +1
thx JFL i know its gay and emo asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but i think it looks sick + obitos a badass dark triad chad
i mean somewhat but i thought obito was easily the best naruto villain so it’s dope to me

• +1
i mean somewhat but i thought obito was easily the best naruto villain so it’s dope to me
omg same he's my favourite character, (with itachi coming in at a close 2nd).

in a weird way he kind of inspires me just because he ascended hard as a shinobi, went from being a high inhib weak pussy loser as a kid to one of the most low inhib powerful high IQ dark triad badass characters. (inspires me to try and ascend from being a normie to hopefully a chadlite JFL)

I rly enjoy the good guy turned evil trope as well (why i also like anakin/darth vader)

• +1
omg same he's my favourite character, (with itachi coming in at a close 2nd).

in a weird way he kind of inspires me just because he ascended hard as a shinobi, went from being a high inhib weak pussy loser as a kid to one of the most low inhib powerful high IQ dark triad badass characters. (inspires me to try and ascend from being a normie to hopefully a chadlite JFL)

I rly enjoy the good guy turned evil trope as well (why i also like anakin/darth vader)
fuarkk man ur bringing me back to my prime anime binging days jfl. good times. ITACHI MAN WHAT A LEGEND. then u got Madara’s chad ass. damn kishimoto was really cooking when making these villains cant lie. cant forget about orochimaru (before he got crucified in shippuden). and damn there was also one dude that i liked in og naruto but i forgot his name. it was the very first arc maybe called the land of waves or some shit. and he had a dude with him that looked like a girl. can’t remember his name but he was a great villain and got me like “damn, anime is actually pretty cool”

• Love it
fuarkk man ur bringing me back to my prime anime binging days jfl.
Bro I miss having an anime to be addicted to to the point where I’d binge that shit in bed all night in bed on my phone or laptop, those were the days 😭😭😭
good times. ITACHI MAN WHAT A LEGEND. then u got Madara’s chad ass.
Naruto has hella badass characters
damn kishimoto was really cooking when making these villains cant lie. cant forget about orochimaru (before he got crucified in shippuden).
He was a boss in part 1
and damn there was also one dude that i liked in og naruto but i forgot his name. it was the very first arc maybe called the land of waves or some shit. and he had a dude with him that looked like a girl.
ZABUZA OR SOME SHIT (I DIDN’T GOOGLE THIS JFL GOING OFF MEMORY HERE SO IF I FUCKED THAT UP THATS WHY)
can’t remember his name but he was a great villain and got me like “damn, anime is actually pretty cool”
the nostalgia

• +1
theres no other feeling as strong as having a crush on a girl and she has a crush back

no amount of friends, family, hobbies, food can give these dopamine spikes

but i agree that slaying is kinda useless and boring once u fucked a couple of girls

haha yup that’s exactly it
Bro I miss having an anime to be addicted to to the point where I’d binge that shit in bed all night in bed on my phone or laptop, those were the days 😭😭😭
feel u bro. even though we should have been doing way more productive things idgaf. i enjoyed my nights of chilling tf out, kicking tf back, turning my LED lights on, and just putting on shows like naruto, one piece, hxh, gintama, code geass, jojos, aot, and monster more than i did hanging out with friends most of the time.

• Love it
theres no other feeling as strong as having a crush on a girl and she has a crush back

no amount of friends, family, hobbies, food can give these dopamine spikes

but i agree that slaying is kinda useless and boring once u fucked a couple of girls
If only there was a way to get the best of both worlds JFL but unfortunately there isn’t it’s one or the other. Barely any girls will let U fuck other girls while remaining loyal to u

They both have their pros and cons but tbh I’d rather built a strong connection with one girl for a long time then mindlessly fuck a billion years without building a long lasting connection with a single one. The former is more fulfilling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Bro is NOT him
IMG 2048

• JFL
If only there was a way to get the best of both worlds JFL but unfortunately there isn’t it’s one or the other. Barely any girls will let U fuck other girls while remaining loyal to u

They both have their pros and cons but tbh I’d rather built a strong connection with one girl for a long time then mindlessly fuck a billion years without building a long lasting connection with a single one. The former is more fulfilling
as a guy who lost his virginity to his gf and dates her for 8 years soon i can only advice anyone to try slaying before getting into a relationship

this constant fear of missing out is not great

• +1
as a guy who lost his virginity to his gf and dates her for 8 years soon i can only advice anyone to try slaying before getting into a relationship

this constant fear of missing out is not great
So u only have 1 body and that’s ur gf?

So u only have 1 body and that’s ur gf?
yes

i had sluts (imo gods loyality tests) who showed me aggressive IOIs like straight up asking if i want to fuck them, blow me in the woods, saying i make them wet and 2 foids who wanted to sleep at my place but i always rejected

• Woah
i had sluts (imo gods loyality tests) who showed me aggressive IOIs like straight up asking if i want to fuck them, blow me in the woods, saying i make them wet and 2 foids who wanted to sleep at my place but i always rejected
Just out of curiosity how many years ago was this/how old were u/ how far into the relationship were u when this stuff happened

Just out of curiosity how many years ago was this/how old were u/ how far into the relationship were u when this stuff happened
it started around 2017/2018 1-2 years into the relationship when i was 20-21 and lasted until 2 years ago when i was 24.

then i lost muscle mass and gained face fat while getting tired eyes from office job and people stopped calling me GL as often and didnt get approached no more. will try to get back to my original level this year

• +1
it started around 2017/2018 1-2 years into the relationship when i was 20-21 and lasted until 2 years ago when i was 24.
mirin, 95% of guys would've fucked those sluts if they were in ur position at the time ngl (including me JFL)
then i lost muscle mass and gained face fat while getting tired eyes from office job
fuck the office job bro u need to quit that shit i'll PM u about it
and people stopped calling me GL as often and didnt get approached no more. will try to get back to my original level this year
same, i descended hard these last 2 years, mostly from weight gain but i'm leanmaxxing rn + doing other looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: buflek
why cant i experience this???