Keep this in the back of your head today.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
  1. Attractive people receive compliments from their family, friends and even strangers more often than less attractive people. Especially women, some even get tired of being complimented all the time.
  2. Will be pursued by many men, even rich people.
  3. If you had exceptional looks people will rarely ignore you when you say ”Hi”
  4. People will listen to you more closely and with more attention, probably because attractive people are perceived to be more intelligent
  5. Beautiful people are usually more confident in social interactions, Specifically when expressing themselves. Apparently because they feel confident that people won’t judge them.
  6. Your boss at work will respect you, especially if your job is about dealing with clients and customers. Perhaps, your boss is aware that attractive people are more trustworthy.
  7. Beautiful people generally get served faster at restaurants, grocery stores, or wherever they go than less attractive people. Probably because it’s easy for people to notice exceptional looks.
  8. You will rarely be sad or depressed, and if it happens, it will be for reasons other than your looks. Just like we earlier said, Beautiful people are more happier.
  9. You won’t have suicidal thoughts, like the rest of us, unless you’re a drug addict. Suicidal thoughts are commonly linked to clinical depression.
  10. Good-looking people don’t have to put much effort to keep the conversation going, other people will work harder to fill in the awkward silence.
  11. Good-looking people are less likely to be thought of as creepy.
  12. In court, Good-looking criminals receive more favorable sentences and have lower fines imposed on them.
  13. Teachers expect more from their more attractive students. They expect the academic performance of attractive students to be different and better from that of unattractive students.
  14. Good-looking people share their photos on social media without worrying about how people will judge their looks
  15. Beautiful people look better in pictures and are more photogenic than less beautiful people
  16. People will find you more interesting than what you are.
  17. Good-looking people are better persuaders, this is probably why they get whatever they want.
  18. People generally give attractive people a more favorable and special treatment

• +1
Reactions: nausea, ChoSeungHui, Lorsss and 4 others
theres two sides to every story

1. Women are too easy. Noah, a young cardiac surgeon who looks like he walked into the O.R. off the cover of GQ, said, "Men like to hunt. Chasing a chick is a chess match, and it is a big turn-on. There is no fun in easy women." This is understandable in terms of the brain, because dopamine encodes on the anticipation of reward, not the actual reward.
2. They're blamed for everything. "I am a handsome, straight, white guy with a good job," explained Tim, a former college quarterback turned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. "Everybody hates me, and everything is my fault. So if it rains tomorrow, I am sorry. Seriously, dude." Then he joked, "Take us, for example. I am a nice guy, and you are an obnoxious, arrogant, black queen, yet people love you and hate me."
3. Other men are threatened and overly aggressive. "Guys are competitive," said Tim. "The reality is I am bad news for most guys. I make more money. I am taller and better-looking. I drive a more expensive car. I dress better, have a bigger house, and a bigger...."
4. People think they are gay. "People always think really good-looking guys are gay, 'cause usually they are," said a network TV star who asked to remain anonymous. "The other problem is gay guys refuse to believe I am straight, and that can be tedious sometimes."
5. Women become more hostile when rejected. "No woman likes getting flushed," said Noah. "However, when a good-looking doctor does it, they go ape. It is crazy. They read way too much into it."
6. Being the dream guy is a nightmare. "Women take one look at me, find out what I do, and think they are in love with me," said Noah. "Actually, they are in love with the idea of that dream guy they've had in their heads all of their lives. They don't know anything about me other than how I look and what I do for a living."

7. Women presume they are players. "I am not a player," said Parker, a powerful agent who packages TV shows and films. "I know the rep this business has, but that is not me. I am a good Catholic boy from South Boston, and I want to marry a good Catholic girl. I am a young dude, so, yeah, if I forget to turn my swag off, I wake up knee-deep in honeys. That's a given with my job and my looks. But just because that's what I can easily have does not mean that is what I want."
8. Women resent their looks. "I am prettier than most of the women I date," said the actor. "They resent that. They always feel like they have to look their very best when they're with me, and they resent it after a while."
9. People think they should only date supermodel types."When I want a hookup with a super-hottie, I go to the gym and wait five minutes," said Noah. "But what I want in a hookup and what I want in a girl I seriously date are very different. Of course, I want her to be attractive, but when you connect with someone, she becomes beautiful, because you see things no one else does. Like my current girlfriend. She is not technically beautiful, and she says she needs to lose a few pounds, and I guess she is right. I just do not see her like that. She is brilliant, kind, strong, interesting and passionate woman. I can feel her energy when she walks into a room, even if my back is turned. That is so incredibly hot to me. But when people see us together, they do not get it. Not only that, it bothers them. I have overheard people say, 'Why in the world is he with her?'" He added, with a smile scampering across his face, "The question is: Why is she with me? It really pisses me off when these model types see me with her and think that the power of cute is stronger than the power of love. It is incredibly arrogant and insulting."
10. People are less accepting of interracial dating. "I prefer darker girls over blonde chicks," said Parker. "I am blonde, and opposites attract. But people wig out when they see a white dude like me with a black girl or a Latina. They do not have the same reaction when they see some pudgy, balding white guy with a black girl. It's similar to the Germans' reaction when Boris Becker was with that smoking-hot black girl."
Most men think they would welcome these problems. However, the emotions these problems engender are generically human. It does not matter why you feel something; what matters is that you feel it. Men are typically more open to recreational sex than women generally are. However, recreational sex is not a substitute for love. Likewise, it does not matter if you can get a zillion people in your bed if you cannot find that one who gets in your heart and your head. There are only so many buttons on the dial of human emotion. Yes, my handsome, successful, young Jacks of Heart, your problems are very real, just different. However, take it from someone who rises in the shadows of life compared with you: It does not matter what people think about you. What matters is what you think about yourself. Remain fabulous and phenomenal.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, pisslord, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Great thread 10/10 would read again

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Swagwaffle
Society is hell for many men.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Swagwaffle
Great thread 10/10 would read again
DidntRead
Trainee

JoinedJul 8, 2019Messages30
theres two sides to every story

1. Women are too easy. Noah, a young cardiac surgeon who looks like he walked into the O.R. off the cover of GQ, said, "Men like to hunt. Chasing a chick is a chess match, and it is a big turn-on. There is no fun in easy women." This is understandable in terms of the brain, because dopamine encodes on the anticipation of reward, not the actual reward.
2. They're blamed for everything. "I am a handsome, straight, white guy with a good job," explained Tim, a former college quarterback turned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. "Everybody hates me, and everything is my fault. So if it rains tomorrow, I am sorry. Seriously, dude." Then he joked, "Take us, for example. I am a nice guy, and you are an obnoxious, arrogant, black queen, yet people love you and hate me."
3. Other men are threatened and overly aggressive. "Guys are competitive," said Tim. "The reality is I am bad news for most guys. I make more money. I am taller and better-looking. I drive a more expensive car. I dress better, have a bigger house, and a bigger...."
4. People think they are gay. "People always think really good-looking guys are gay, 'cause usually they are," said a network TV star who asked to remain anonymous. "The other problem is gay guys refuse to believe I am straight, and that can be tedious sometimes."
5. Women become more hostile when rejected. "No woman likes getting flushed," said Noah. "However, when a good-looking doctor does it, they go ape. It is crazy. They read way too much into it."
6. Being the dream guy is a nightmare. "Women take one look at me, find out what I do, and think they are in love with me," said Noah. "Actually, they are in love with the idea of that dream guy they've had in their heads all of their lives. They don't know anything about me other than how I look and what I do for a living."

7. Women presume they are players. "I am not a player," said Parker, a powerful agent who packages TV shows and films. "I know the rep this business has, but that is not me. I am a good Catholic boy from South Boston, and I want to marry a good Catholic girl. I am a young dude, so, yeah, if I forget to turn my swag off, I wake up knee-deep in honeys. That's a given with my job and my looks. But just because that's what I can easily have does not mean that is what I want."
8. Women resent their looks. "I am prettier than most of the women I date," said the actor. "They resent that. They always feel like they have to look their very best when they're with me, and they resent it after a while."
9. People think they should only date supermodel types."When I want a hookup with a super-hottie, I go to the gym and wait five minutes," said Noah. "But what I want in a hookup and what I want in a girl I seriously date are very different. Of course, I want her to be attractive, but when you connect with someone, she becomes beautiful, because you see things no one else does. Like my current girlfriend. She is not technically beautiful, and she says she needs to lose a few pounds, and I guess she is right. I just do not see her like that. She is brilliant, kind, strong, interesting and passionate woman. I can feel her energy when she walks into a room, even if my back is turned. That is so incredibly hot to me. But when people see us together, they do not get it. Not only that, it bothers them. I have overheard people say, 'Why in the world is he with her?'" He added, with a smile scampering across his face, "The question is: Why is she with me? It really pisses me off when these model types see me with her and think that the power of cute is stronger than the power of love. It is incredibly arrogant and insulting."
10. People are less accepting of interracial dating. "I prefer darker girls over blonde chicks," said Parker. "I am blonde, and opposites attract. But people wig out when they see a white dude like me with a black girl or a Latina. They do not have the same reaction when they see some pudgy, balding white guy with a black girl. It's similar to the Germans' reaction when Boris Becker was with that smoking-hot black girl."
Most men think they would welcome these problems. However, the emotions these problems engender are generically human. It does not matter why you feel something; what matters is that you feel it. Men are typically more open to recreational sex than women generally are. However, recreational sex is not a substitute for love. Likewise, it does not matter if you can get a zillion people in your bed if you cannot find that one who gets in your heart and your head. There are only so many buttons on the dial of human emotion. Yes, my handsome, successful, young Jacks of Heart, your problems are very real, just different. However, take it from someone who rises in the shadows of life compared with you: It does not matter what people think about you. What matters is what you think about yourself. Remain fabulous and phenomenal.
cope ppl sometimes think im gay

why cant i post on your profile gay niger fgt

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Swagwaffle
Didn't read but I'm sure it's a good post

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No reason to go outside unless you're a chad

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and nausea
  1. Attractive people receive compliments from their family, friends and even strangers more often than less attractive people. Especially women, some even get tired of being complimented all the time.
  2. Will be pursued by many men, even rich people.
  3. If you had exceptional looks people will rarely ignore you when you say ”Hi”
  4. People will listen to you more closely and with more attention, probably because attractive people are perceived to be more intelligent
  5. Beautiful people are usually more confident in social interactions, Specifically when expressing themselves. Apparently because they feel confident that people won’t judge them.
  6. Your boss at work will respect you, especially if your job is about dealing with clients and customers. Perhaps, your boss is aware that attractive people are more trustworthy.
  7. Beautiful people generally get served faster at restaurants, grocery stores, or wherever they go than less attractive people. Probably because it’s easy for people to notice exceptional looks.
  8. You will rarely be sad or depressed, and if it happens, it will be for reasons other than your looks. Just like we earlier said, Beautiful people are more happier.
  9. You won’t have suicidal thoughts, like the rest of us, unless you’re a drug addict. Suicidal thoughts are commonly linked to clinical depression.
  10. Good-looking people don’t have to put much effort to keep the conversation going, other people will work harder to fill in the awkward silence.
  11. Good-looking people are less likely to be thought of as creepy.
  12. In court, Good-looking criminals receive more favorable sentences and have lower fines imposed on them.
  13. Teachers expect more from their more attractive students. They expect the academic performance of attractive students to be different and better from that of unattractive students.
  14. Good-looking people share their photos on social media without worrying about how people will judge their looks
  15. Beautiful people look better in pictures and are more photogenic than less beautiful people
  16. People will find you more interesting than what you are.
  17. Good-looking people are better persuaders, this is probably why they get whatever they want.
  18. People generally give attractive people a more favorable and special treatment

View attachment 77959

• +1
fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Swagwaffle, nausea and 1 other person
Good-looking people share their photos on social media without worrying about how people will judge their looks
I've always wondered what this felt like. I've also always wondered how bluepilled, ugly men can post pictures of themselves on Facebook so confidently. I've hated pictures and looking at myself ever since I was a pre-teen and dont get how people can just post pictures of themselves without thinking, but especially ugly men.

• +1
This is true.

It's exponential though. Being a chadlite is infinitely a better life than being a normie, being a chad is infinitely better than being a chadlite.

• +1
I've always wondered what this felt like. I've also always wondered how bluepilled, ugly men can post pictures of themselves on Facebook so confidently. I've hated pictures and looking at myself ever since I was a pre-teen and dont get how people can just post pictures of themselves without thinking, but especially ugly men.

• +1