Keeping drink milk

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
  1. Whole milk from healthy cows is literally one of the most anabolic and masculinizing foods on the planet!!
  2. Milk is ALSO one of the most growth promoting (height-wise) foods on earth. it is no coincidence that countries that consume the most milk and dairy tend to produce the tallest men, even when you account for other factors. In short, men who consumed a ton of milk when younger grow taller on average even if you equate calories.
  3. milk is notorious for boosting IGF-1 , which is crucial for the growth and anabolism of SO many tissues
  4. milk boosts dihydrotestosterone (DHT), literally the most masculinizing / androgenic hormone on the planet.
  5. milk has a ton of highly bioavailable calcium which is crucial for strength, power, testosterone production, bone health, in addition to its electrolyte benefits . The RDA for calcium is 1000 mg and MOST people who dont drink milk or eat dairy don’t even come close to the optimal amount (which is way higher than the RDA).
  6. all of your whey and casein protein powders come from MILK .
  7. when men had ultra high testosterone levels decades ago, guess what was one of the STAPLES of their diet? Ton of milk and cheese/dairy products.
  8. one of the healthiest, tallest, and manliest tribes on earth (the Dinka of East Africa) are notorious for their excessive dairy and milk consumption .
  9. the estrogens in milk are mainly in its weak conjugated form, is mostly Estrone (weak AF), has horrible bioavailability, is mainly inactivated by the liver, and is rapidly flushed out by the body. Besides, the total amount of estrogens in milk is so small that you would have to drink well over 20 GALLONS of milk a day to even come close to a “worrisome” amount of estrogens. And dont even get me started on the actual BENEFITS of estrogens (yes, you read that right. In the right amounts and context, you actually NEED estrogens for optimal male function, sex drive, cognition, and muscle metabolism etc) .
  10. you should all know by now how important and anabolic water is. Well, Milk has a higher hydration index than water. Yes, milk rehydrates you FASTER than water itself (no surprise there at all if you know how electrolytes work).
  11. the one study that showed that milk can reduce testosterone right after drinking it was a CORRELATIONAL study. In short, several studies have shown that eating almost ANYTHING (even HEALTHY foods) can lower testosterone for a few hours since the passage of food through the gut can release endotoxins into the blood stream (since most people have shit gut health).
  12. most probiotic foods (yogurt, cheeses) needed for optimal gut health come from milk
I can go on and on about the benefits of milk, but i’ve already made so many videos about this that i’ll just be repeating myself endlessly or will be here writing forever.

In short, STOP believing everything you hear online ESPECIALLY from people who have NO clue how to interpret actual studies or analyze the TOTALITY of the evidence. Most of these scamfluencers read a couple of study abstracts and think that they’re ready to talk about complex issues that require MONTHS if not years of research to fully understand.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Tr0ubLe, Agendum and 16 others
one more that feel for the dairy propaganda

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine, Kebab Master and 1 other person
Nice thread
All the people that said bad things about milk are obese americans or recessed chin Incels.
I just dont take shit from someone that has nothing to do with his information, if Ronnie Coleman said that milk is bad it would be more credible than if Justin Bieber said it, this is what happens with milk, all the people that hate it are feminine twigs

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  1. Whole milk from healthy cows is literally one of the most anabolic and masculinizing foods on the planet!!
  2. Milk is ALSO one of the most growth promoting (height-wise) foods on earth. it is no coincidence that countries that consume the most milk and dairy tend to produce the tallest men, even when you account for other factors. In short, men who consumed a ton of milk when younger grow taller on average even if you equate calories.
  3. milk is notorious for boosting IGF-1 , which is crucial for the growth and anabolism of SO many tissues
  4. milk boosts dihydrotestosterone (DHT), literally the most masculinizing / androgenic hormone on the planet.
  5. milk has a ton of highly bioavailable calcium which is crucial for strength, power, testosterone production, bone health, in addition to its electrolyte benefits . The RDA for calcium is 1000 mg and MOST people who dont drink milk or eat dairy don’t even come close to the optimal amount (which is way higher than the RDA).
  7. when men had ultra high testosterone levels decades ago, guess what was one of the STAPLES of their diet? Ton of milk and cheese/dairy products.
  8. one of the healthiest, tallest, and manliest tribes on earth (the Dinka of East Africa) are notorious for their excessive dairy and milk consumption .
  9. the estrogens in milk are mainly in its weak conjugated form, is mostly Estrone (weak AF), has horrible bioavailability, is mainly inactivated by the liver, and is rapidly flushed out by the body. Besides, the total amount of estrogens in milk is so small that you would have to drink well over 20 GALLONS of milk a day to even come close to a “worrisome” amount of estrogens. And dont even get me started on the actual BENEFITS of estrogens (yes, you read that right. In the right amounts and context, you actually NEED estrogens for optimal male function, sex drive, cognition, and muscle metabolism etc) .
  10. you should all know by now how important and anabolic water is. Well, Milk has a higher hydration index than water. Yes, milk rehydrates you FASTER than water itself (no surprise there at all if you know how electrolytes work).
  11. the one study that showed that milk can reduce testosterone right after drinking it was a CORRELATIONAL study. In short, several studies have shown that eating almost ANYTHING (even HEALTHY foods) can lower testosterone for a few hours since the passage of food through the gut can release endotoxins into the blood stream (since most people have shit gut health).
  12. most probiotic foods (yogurt, cheeses) needed for optimal gut health come from milk
I can go on and on about the benefits of milk, but i’ve already made so many videos about this that i’ll just be repeating myself endlessly or will be here writing forever.

In short, STOP believing everything you hear online ESPECIALLY from people who have NO clue how to interpret actual studies or analyze the TOTALITY of the evidence. Most of these scamfluencers read a couple of study abstracts and think that they’re ready to talk about complex issues that require MONTHS if not years of research to fully understand.
I'm only interested in increasing my bone density so that when I punch someone in the face it will break more of their bones. I like beating up girls too and having a high bone density makes throwing them around like rag dolls even more easy than it already is.

vouch. my diet was filled with dairy and now i'm 6'3 at 15 with a 6'0 dad and 5'7 mom. wasn't even raw dairy, but raw dairy is 100x better

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Drunk em from the teets like a true cracker

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and It'snotover
but it comes from cow

Organic milk is good, not that trash they sell as milk with several with additives

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Milk is milk. It doesn’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and Deleted member 20370
vouch. my diet was filled with dairy and now i'm 6'3 at 15 with a 6'0 dad and 5'7 mom. wasn't even raw dairy, but raw dairy is 100x better
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and Deleted member 20370

i take fin to vlock dht

ye ye u are 6 3 bcs of ur dairy diet dw it has nothing to do with ur 6' father

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
ye ye u are 6 3 bcs of ur dairy diet dw it has nothing to do with ur 6' father
my bad bro, i definitely think i would've grown as tall eating mainly grains, vegetables and random supermarket foods. genetics are definitely the only thing at play, keep on using that cope so u can keep eating goyslop u fat retard, also i'm 6'4 now. still drinking 1-2 litres of raw milk a day, yoghurt very frequently, and cheese whenever i can use it with something. fag. fat retard faggot. fag

my bad bro, i definitely think i would've grown as tall eating mainly grains, vegetables and random supermarket foods. genetics are definitely the only thing at play, keep on using that cope so u can keep eating goyslop u fat retard, also i'm 6'4 now. still drinking 1-2 litres of raw milk a day, yoghurt very frequently, and cheese whenever i can use it with something. fag. fat retard faggot. fag
why are u punching keyboard boyo

why are u punching keyboard boyo
Look bro. I get it. But hear this. You have Chad genes let’s say but years of malnutrition made you mouth breathe and thinner than most people etc if you don’t take care of yourself and you reproduce you pass your eugenetics to your children and then the cycle repeats

Raw milk > goy pasteurized milk

the estrogens in milk are mainly in its weak conjugated form, is mostly Estrone (weak AF), has horrible bioavailability, is mainly inactivated by the liver, and is rapidly flushed out by the body. Besides, the total amount of estrogens in milk is so small that you would have to drink well over 20 GALLONS of milk a day to even come close to a “worrisome” amount of estrogens. And dont even get me started on the actual BENEFITS of estrogens (yes, you read that right. In the right amounts and context, you actually NEED estrogens for optimal male function, sex drive, cognition, and muscle metabolism etc) .
I quit milk for 2 months and still going. I think after this post imma get back on dairy, raw sources fuck the other powder milk scams

Look bro. I get it. But hear this. You have Chad genes let’s say but years of malnutrition made you mouth breathe and thinner than most people etc if you don’t take care of yourself and you reproduce you pass your eugenetics to your children and then the cycle repeats
its ironic to hear that from user with ramirez pfp

I became 6’6 fron milk, veggies and sleeping at bedtime

its ironic to hear that from user with ramirez pfp
Unironically he nose breathed, mewed most of his life it looks like and just happened to have extremely HIGH PRENATAL T causing him to grow 6’1 with goatee wrists chin cheekbones etc so he’s like 1 in a billion example

do you have any evidence for that or just hypermasculine ooga booga acnecel broscience

Will it kill test