Keeps/Hims Topical Finasteride+Minoxidil versus Oral Fin + Foam Min

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I'm about to finalize my order from keeps with Oral Finasteride and Foam Minoxidil but I am contemplating if I should do their recent topical Finasteride and Minoxidil solution, because topical fin would not nuke my systemic DHT as much?

Anyone run the topical Fin+Min and can share insights?

Just buy oral minoxidil. Its better than topical minoxidil.

don't take oral minoxidil jfc

it is bad for your heart and has no benefits over topical minoxidil.
Yeah heard that as well. I will go with the topical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
because topical fin would not nuke my systemic DHT as much?
Anyone run the topical Fin+Min and can share insights?
Fuck anecdotal based advice question.
study happened. topical goes roughly half less systemic.

Fuck anecdotal based advice question.
study happened. topical goes roughly half less systemic.
I haven’t popped my Modafinil yet so I’m low IQ, but how did their efficiency on the scalp compare?

I haven’t popped my Modafinil yet so I’m low IQ,
brutals
but how did their efficiency on the scalp compare?
"at week 24 (primary efficacy endpoint) was significantly greater with topical finasteride than placebo (adjusted mean change 20.2 vs. 6.7 hairs; P < 0.001), and numerically similar between topical and oral finasteride. "

Aka, same result as 1mg fina.

Concentrations used in this study:
"The experimental drug was topical finasteride 0.25% w/w (concentration of 2.275 mg/mL) delivered using a spray applicator with a plastic cone that prevents product dispersion in the air (Fig. 1). Each actuation delivers 50 µL of solution, equivalent to 0.114 mg of finasteride. T

Oral finasteride 1 mg was the reference drug for systemic exposure and was provided as film-coated tablets (Propecia"

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Never ever begun.
brutals

"at week 24 (primary efficacy endpoint) was significantly greater with topical finasteride than placebo (adjusted mean change 20.2 vs. 6.7 hairs; P < 0.001), and numerically similar between topical and oral finasteride. "

Aka, same result as 1mg fina.

Concentrations used in this study:
"The experimental drug was topical finasteride 0.25% w/w (concentration of 2.275 mg/mL) delivered using a spray applicator with a plastic cone that prevents product dispersion in the air (Fig. 1). Each actuation delivers 50 µL of solution, equivalent to 0.114 mg of finasteride. T

Oral finasteride 1 mg was the reference drug for systemic exposure and was provided as film-coated tablets (Propecia"
Damn I should change to topical then. I will also use RU58841 anyways so even if topical finasteride is not as strong as topical, along with RU it should be enough.

Never ever begun.
true that

Fat

Damn I should change to topical then. I will also use RU58841 anyways so even if topical finasteride is not as strong as topical, along with RU it should be enough.

topical fina moggs, for lowers side effects risks imo. because it goes about half less systemic, while on scalp same blocking levels.
we are taking fina obvioulsy, only to limit dht on scalp, not the rest of body.
So we need to aim, to use stuff that goes least systemic,

I tried to make my own mix (ru5888 and fina) since I bought the raw materials. But the fina is bruatls low amount, need to be giga precise and shit. and need a very good micro weight machine.

A dude suggested this place.
You can buy topical mix with fina here. and other stuff mixxed in it as well. they have a rnage of selction.
Watch out for their dosing though.
Some places put copious high amount of fina in the topical mix, which is retarded, and just side effects risks making higher for no or very little extra hair gains.

Break bad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
true that

View attachment 1933699

topical fina moggs, for lowers side effects risks imo. because it goes about half less systemic, while on scalp same blocking levels.
we are taking fina obvioulsy, only to limit dht on scalp, not the rest of body.
So we need to aim, to use stuff that goes least systemic,

I tried to make my own mix (ru5888 and fina) since I bought the raw materials. But the fina is bruatls low amount, need to be giga precise and shit. and need a very good micro weight machine.

A dude suggested this place.
You can buy topical mix with fina here. and other stuff mixxed in it as well. they have a rnage of selction.
Watch out for their dosing though.
Some places put copious high amount of fina in the topical mix, which is retarded, and just side effects risks making higher for no or very little extra hair gains.

View attachment 1933706

For my RU58841, I will go for this one, because it's one of the 3 vendors MPMD recommends and also saw people buying and getting good results. They have lab results for each of their batches too. Only thing is I will be buying the solution and not the powder.

For my RU58841, I will go for this one, because it's one of the 3 vendors MPMD recommends and also saw people buying and getting good results. They have lab results for each of their batches too. Only thing is I will be buying the solution and not the powder.
i use RU543565659759555666 also.
But i bought the raw powder, and mixed it muhself.

i use RU543565659759555666 also.
But i bought the raw powder, and mixed it muhself.
I'm too low IQ to mix it myself so I didn't bother. Are there any cope supplements like biotin that you take?

I'm too low IQ to mix it myself so I didn't bother. Are there any cope supplements like biotin that you take?
for hair you mean? if I take supplements orally

Yep. Any supplement related to hair. Can also be essential oils you apply like peppermint oil, not necessarily oral only.