Kelly Mittendorf is unmoggable.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Champ

It shouldn't be controversial to say here.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Xangsane, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
mid west pheno....

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
just look like a neanderthal if you want to be attractive to op

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Looks like a chimp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Elvisandreaa, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
  • Ugh..
alien gook

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 32486
jordan barrett of womans world

mid west pheno....
I've only met two girls with looks like that, very rare. One had a super wide palate with a gap in her front teeth, she's of Czech descent, phenotypically she wasn't actually that similar, but she seemed to have similar facial development, albeit weaker. the other one had a more similar phenotype, similar nose, similar eyes sort of. Point is it really isn't. Mittendorf is from Arizona.

• Hmm...
Untitled

• Woah
Very scary

• Woah
Terrible under eye

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 32486
Terrible under eye
She definitely would look better with better undereye, but it's hardly terrible. Definitely not below average.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, whitegymmax, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
She definitely would look better with better undereye, but it's hardly terrible. Definitely not below average.
7AF86D5E E0E4 4196 B8FA 11B0DB7FA6E6
Sort of unrelated but Barrett’s undereye region is so much better than average man which is why he looks like a walking morph?

• +1
he looks like a walking morph
I wouldn't say he does. He is pretty insanely-developed. I'd say the main thing that makes him look uncanny is the fillers and buccal fat reduction. Not "walking morph" tier, but he used to look much more human.

Well who else could be considered a walking morph but him? I don’t think there’s a lot of men in the world with his facial development
I wouldn't say he does. He is pretty insanely-developed. I'd say the main thing that makes him look uncanny is the fillers and buccal fat reduction. Not "walking morph" tier, but he used to look much more human.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lookologist003 and Krakowski
  • +1
more appeal
Why would appeal correlate to mogging? I think Barret has higher appeal, but even if he didn't, he still is better developed facially, taller, better soft features, etc. It's like saying a scrawny HTN with fluffy hair mogs a huge bodybuilder who is chad facially, because the bodybuilder is lower appeal.

scary

• Hmm...
Having really good under eye support important for women

Looksmatched with @curlyheadjames
Nope. He is like 2 PSL because his implants look uncanny and bogged, and he has no fat pad left

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane