Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Britney Manson

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Britney

Estonian fashion model (MTF, ignore this fact, the mog battle is about face), Britney Manson.
KMITT

American fashion model, Kelly Mittendorf.
@Xangsane @crisis @Lebgfinal @slop slinger @Lookologist003 @UndiagnosedSchizo @Gaygymmaxx @BaldingBabyFace @humanoidsub7 @LooksThinker @GabachoCopium

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Lookologist003, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
@Lebgfinal Don't be shy.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
isn't britney manson a man?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 32486
isn't britney manson a man?
Yeah, MTF, male to female transgender, AKA male. Still looks feminine enough to pass as a masculine woman, just curious to see who is considered better looking, since many see Kelly Mittendorf (an actual woman) as an ugly ogre, which I personally don't.

Yeah, MTF, male to female transgender, AKA male. Still looks feminine enough to pass as a masculine woman, just curious to see who is considered better looking, since many see Kelly Mittendorf (an actual woman) as an ugly ogre, which I personally don't.
defo agree with the people that see her as an ogre but manson i way worse imo. looks like a creature out of my worst nightmares.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32486
both fucking trannies

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Lookologist003
both fucking trannies
Kelly Mittendorf is not a tranny, her physique makes it evident. Cannot say the same about the other one.
Undergarments

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WanderingBurro
I know a lot of people throw around MTF a lot and awfully loosely/liberally but Britney straight up looks assigned male at birth.
OH I WAS RIGHT!?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Dele Alli Regen and Deleted member 32486
I know a lot of people throw around MTF a lot and awfully loosely/liberally but Britney straight up looks assigned male at birth.

OH I WAS RIGHT!?
Lol, yeah. It becomes very evident when you see his body.

what i mean is that she look like a fucking male
View attachment 2439036
i do not care that SHE IS biologically female
she look like a man

She just doesn't, she looks like a woman with bones, and albeit some masculine features, but still overall feminine. Even with the short hair, she looks female.

• +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123 and Lookologist003
Give mittendorf dark thick eyebrows and she would be a fogger

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 32486
Give mittendorf dark thick eyebrows and she would be a fogger
KMIT
KMIT HI APPEAL

That's one of the things I did when I morphed her for higher general appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and andy9432
Kelly Mittendorf is not a tranny, her physique makes it evident. Cannot say the same about the other one.
View attachment 2439033
I voted "Brittany" because his face is better
But this convinced me otherwise
Should have posted this picture to start with

• +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123, Lookologist003 and Deleted member 32486
Should have posted this picture to start with
No. I don't want physique to be a factor, this is purely facial, otherwise Mittendorf would have a landslide victory, no doubt.

Looks nothing like O'Pry. More comparable to Barrett or Haaland.
has similar eye area to opry but defo looks like haaland. which is horrible because if he wasn't one of the best footballers, he would be in this forum trying to figure out how he's 6'5, has good bones but scares women.

mittendorf would fog easily if it weren't for her hooding and lack of eyebrows. britney has very long midface, narrow ipd, and very low pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
mittendorf would fog easily if it weren't for her hooding and lack of eyebrows. britney has very long midface, narrow ipd, and very low pfl
He shares my subhuman features. When I first saw him, it reminded me of how I looked when I shaved my eyebrows off.
Portrait nobrows

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
has similar eye area to opry but defo looks like haaland. which is horrible because if he wasn't one of the best footballers, he would be in this forum trying to figure out how he's 6'5, has good bones but scares women.
Haaland could slay without the status, at least in Scandinavia or the Baltics. With his pheno he'd probably have a hard time in America or most of the rest of Europe, but he'd still be good at 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Haaland could slay without the status, at least in Scandinavia or the Baltics. With his pheno he'd probably have a hard time in America or most of the rest of Europe, but he'd still be good at 6'5.
Haaland could slay, but wouldnt get high quality girls. Hes a LTN facially in my opinion, but he would get girls with daddy issues or roasties

• +1
  • +1
Why would you save your eyebrows off? That's something you'd do to your schoolmates for a joke.
I just had to. It was an ultimately satisfying gesture, they were there and I needed them gone, I had to rip the band aid off at one point or another. When I grow my hair out I am struck with the impulse to shave it all off. It was weird because people saw me very differently, it was almost like I removed one of my facial features, like my nose or something. That's when I realized my eyebrows were practically a bone and I was a surgeon and got on minoxidil.
PXL 20230712 2117586972

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003