Kendrick vs Drake needs to be studied by hardcore blackpill theorists

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
IMG 5019

Greatest beef to happen since the history of Hip Hop is between a 5’5 7 UK shoe sized mole rat looking hood poet who whines at the mic vs The Drake - HTN, global superstar status + PP mogger of the century and who won!? Kendrick clearly bodied Drake. Fuck it, you can hear people playing “not like us” in the Dharavi slums of Mumbai if you visit there.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

There is no comebacks for this from Drake ever!

Whom did the people support when Kendrick accused him of being a PDF file with absolute no real evidence?

Where are all those Drake’s sidemen (Travis, Future, Weeknd) now? Out there vibing in the concert of Kendrick Lamar opening with a 6 min diss track of digging drake’s 6ft grave :feelskek:

Drake is known to be Pac’s greatest meat rider in history but what did they give him in return? A cease and desist letter to Drake to remove that AI shit off the net

Funny GIF

TLDR: This just proves that people love to bring a man with extreme status, looks and women down (water). Kendrick being 130 IQ he knew it, waited patiently, dropped his best work of the 2020s and took the opportunity to body Drake for good proving wrong every Blackpill looks and status theory out there for once.

Don’t get me wrong, Drake is still gonna score hoes; but just not as good as before and definitely not any HQNP ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23558, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 7 others
Certified boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with 'em
Walk him down, whole time I know he got some ho in him
Pole on him, extort shit, bully, Death Row on him
Say, Drake, I hear you like 'em young
You better not ever go to cell block one
To any bitch that talk to him and they in love
Just make sure you hide your lil' sister from him
They tell me Chubbs the only one that get your hand-me-downs
And PARTY at the party, playin' with his nose now
And Baka got a weird case, why is he around?
Certified Lover Boy? Certified pedophiles
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Brainiac, falcon1 and 12 others
Drake got cucked brutally

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, watah, ElTruecel and 5 others
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop
This is easily the best bar of the song cause it includes “Baka” who is Drake’s personal bodyguard currently stuck up in weird cases

IMG 5020

Good research by KDot out there :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
This is easily the best bar of the song cause it includes “Baka” who is Drake’s personal bodyguard currently stuck up in weird cases

View attachment 2990657

Good research by KDot out there :Comfy:
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop,
Those lyrics suck.

Anybody can right them and ppl are like wowww so profound!!! Modern poet :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He said pedophile!

We knew he would bring it up it's just about howwww!!!!

"Bla bla bla yap yap yap pedophile"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Wowwww he said it so gangsta so bodied.

Npc fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Brainiac, sbm123 and 9 others
Those lyrics suck.

Anybody can right them and ppl are like wowww so profound!!! Modern poet :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He said pedophile!

Npc fucks.
i never said the lyrics were profound lol

just sent them cause they are catchy

i never said the lyrics were profound lol

just send them cause they are catchy
Sureeee. And op sucking his cock like a cuck. Kendrick said pedo wowww he won man it's over man:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Brainiac and Klaas Vaaker
JFL at meat riding Kendrick Luther King. Never in my 22 years of living on this earth have I ever heard someone say “Aye bro put that new Kendrick on”.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brainiac, sbm123, ascension and 11 others
Drake did nothing wrong. Americans and their retarded notion that adolescents are children.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and theonewhocantascend
Those lyrics suck.

He said pedophile!

Npc fucks.
Imagine calling the other guy a MISOGYNIST in the middle of a RAP FEUD :soy::soy::soy:

Drake said he was raising kids that aren't his and his response was "Well, YOu ArE a PeDopHile MiSogynIstic CreEp mUh u DonT RESPeCT Waaamen" back in the day people would clown this nigger's ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brainiac, klip11, watah and 4 others
JFL at meat riding Kendrick Luther King. Never in my 22 years of living on this earth have I ever heard someone say “Aye bro put that new Kendrick on”.
He had to use bots so Drake wouldn't brutally cloutmog him. :lul::lul::lul:

What the f was that "meet the grahms" bs?
Boring asf, just a manlet nigger ranting over a beat.

Family matters is not only a brutal diss, but something that could be played in a club setting, that's how much of a boss drake is.
Vbkg6rkdpe7d1

• +1
Reactions: Brainiac, try2beme and AspiringMogger
He had to use bots so Drake wouldn't brutally cloutmog him. :lul::lul::lul:

What the f was that "meet the grahms" bs?
Boring asf, just a manlet nigger ranting over a beat.

Family matters is not only a brutal diss, but something that could be played in a club setting, that's how much of a boss drake is.
View attachment 2990741
Not Like Us gets way more play than Family Matters.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Not Like Us gets way more play than Family Matters.
Nah, maybe if you were talking about " like that" , it would be one thing but that's not even his song.

It's funny because drake is seen as such a lightweight, yet he had to gang up with a bunch of other rappers to be able to go toe to toe with him :feelsgah:

One is a pedophile

The other is a manlet and also potential pedophile

What is there to study?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and shewantsme
Nah, maybe if you were talking about " like that" , it would be one thing but that's not even his song.

It's funny because drake is seen as such a lightweight, yet he had to gang up with a bunch of other rappers to be able to go toe to toe with him :feelsgah:
My brother in Christ.....Not Like Us is literally one of the fastest streamed rap songs ever and it went viral on a global scale.

Family Matters was cool but it doesn't compare at all.

This is cope at the highest level lmao.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Drake won

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and datboijj
Episode 237 of negro obsessed americans: Short BBC mogs tall BBC

I'm out of the loop, what is going on? Beef? Are they making snacks at the grill?

Drake hasn't put out a good album since More Life. Dude is selling off of his name and his music has become generic and mid.

You have to be delusional to think Drake won the beef when The Heart Pt. 6 was terrible and the worst diss song between them, he took down all of his disses off of social media, and there's already a general consensus that Kendrick won.

And Drake never scored the HQNP hoes that this forum loves anyway lol.

JFL...look at Drake's roster here.

Look at the non-rumored women on the list and tell me with a straight face that it's full of HQNP's. Hot women for sure but Drake always racked up numbers in scoring thots and IG hoes that also mess with other rappers and athletes. And he had his son with a big chinned ex stripper named Sophie.

Bro even bagged Serena Williams and made her out to be a dime......Serena Williams. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dude's roster isn't anywhere near the same stratosphere as Derek Jeter's, Leo's, or even Nick Cannon's. His roster is mainly filled with the same industry thots that get passed around like a collection plate by the NBA and other music artists. Imagine living vicariously through Drake.....couldn't be me.

• +1
Reactions: watah, |Daddy_Zygos|, tombradylover and 1 other person
Pete Davidson is more of a mogger than Drake and has a better roster than him if we're keeping it 100. He even did more damage to Kanye than Drake did.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 43058 and datboijj
I cringe so hard when I see people fanning over kendrick. Imagine dick riding some midget ape.

• +1
Reactions: Brainiac and sbm123
Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop,
what is this garbage? it's barely english lmao, why is nigger grammar so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Sureeee. And op sucking his cock like a cuck. Kendrick said pedo wowww he won man it's over man:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:
I cringe so hard when I see people fanning over kendrick. Imagine dick riding some midget ape.
Episode 237 of negro obsessed americans: Short BBC mogs tall BBC

I'm out of the loop, what is going on? Beef? Are they making snacks at the grill?

You niggas got intriguing opinions but you aren’t getting the point. I posted to convey here on how society wants to brutally bring down a Social status Chad when they get the opportunity to.

Family matters was a legendary diss track, I def put more listens into it than “Not like us”

I have experienced this firsthand where people want to bring me down when they come to know that I am stable and well put up in life.

If I were in this beef, I’d be treated by the society like Drake does (except I’m no where close to a PDF file)

Even Lebron James, for whom Drake made a whole song to; switched sides and turned on him. My guy Drake out here with no real friends.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Those lyrics suck.

He said pedophile!

Npc fucks.
Legit ,I hate niggers and normies

RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: blite, Trilogy, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 1 other person
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Kendrick: shorter (turbomanlet range), darkskinned yet unmasculine, not considered sexy, less smv, niche audience for niggers who wanna hear victim rap, drake has more bangers for everybody, more fame and clout, kendrick has a niggerwife who he has to tolerate and beats while drake slays anything he wants, barely provoked the beef and still came out more successful as per usual for the last decade

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
dnr, i'm not listening to some subhuman yapping over on the mic, Drake has bangers. Repped for effort tho.

You niggas got intriguing opinions but you aren’t getting the point. I posted to convey here on how society wants to brutally bring down a Social status Chad when they get the opportunity to.

Family matters was a legendary diss track, I def put more listens into it than “Not like us”

I have experienced this firsthand where people want to bring me down when they come to know that I am stable and well put up in life.

If I were in this beef, I’d be treated by the society like Drake does (except I’m no where close to a PDF file)

Even Lebron James, for whom Drake made a whole song to; switched sides and turned on him. My guy Drake out here with no real friends.
dude you worded my exact thought on the topic, the reason why I commented is just to expres my dislike for lamar dick riders. To get back to your thoughts. Yeah it is crazy how everyone just turned on Drake, it felt like some hunter gatherer type shit where everyone just turned on the alpha male.

• +1
Reactions: Brainiac, ascension, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Drake hasn't put out a good album since More Life. Dude is selling off of his name and his music has become generic and mid.

You have to be delusional to think Drake won the beef when The Heart Pt. 6 was terrible and the worst diss song between them, he took down all of his disses off of social media, and there's already a general consensus that Kendrick won.

Look at the non-rumored women on the list and tell me with a straight face that it's full of HQNP's. Hot women for sure but Drake always racked up numbers in scoring thots and IG hoes that also mess with other rappers and athletes. And he had his son with a big chinned ex stripper named Sophie.

Bro even bagged Serena Williams and made her out to be a dime......Serena Williams. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dude's roster isn't anywhere near the same stratosphere as Derek Jeter's, Leo's, or even Nick Cannon's. His roster is mainly filled with the same industry thots that get passed around like a collection plate by the NBA and other music artists. Imagine living vicariously through Drake.....couldn't be me.
Dnr.

Drake won.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
if you unironically cared about beef between two random ass niggers who make satanic music please kill yourself

i fucking hate nigger rap just die guys

Dnr.

Drake won.
This is copium on steroids.

Kendrick had Dr. Dre saying "I see dead people" at the Pop Out show with a strong reaction from the crowd.

This is the biggest L Drake ever took.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Dr. Mog and tombradylover
im so happy drake lost his fans are actually unbearable and his music is utterly shit Kendrick is a better rapper then drake ever has been and it showed in this battle.

That being said Family Matters was actually fire as fuck from Drake but he got out manuevered by Kendrick since Kendrick dropped only 15 minutes after Family Matters dropped with Meet the Grahams. High IQ play

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Dr. Mog

The Heart Part 6 was one of the worst "diss" songs of all time and got the most dislikes out of any of drakes songs ever lmao. He deleted it off youtube it was that bad. Bro said "I'm too famous to be a pedophile" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: IQ of a rock bro holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Brainiac
Who the fuck really cares about any of this?

These guys are unironically some of the most worst humans on Earth, in terms of what effect they have brought spreading hiphop culture to the masses.

Even if they were better.. there are way more important things in life than to waste your time on celebrities (that you'll never interact with, and can't learn anything from)

Treating Kendrick like Eminem is naughty and despicable work.

Those lyrics suck.

He said pedophile!

Npc fucks.
its not supposed to be a deep song just a catchy bop that will get clubs everwhere singing along to drake being a "pedophile". Chess piece move from Kendrick oh and by the way if anyone can do it why don't u go make the fucking song?? Also Kendrick dropped Euphoria which was a lyrical masterpiece but dumbass hypocrites complained that it wasn't "lit" enough so when u finally get a lit club anthem u bitch about the lyrics? JFL at the hypocrisy from retard Drake fans. Drake hasn't made a single decent lyrical track since Nothing was the Same. Kendrick utterly shits on him when it comes to actual rap music and that's a fact

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brainiac, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
Who the fuck really cares about any of this?

These guys are unironically some of the most worst humans on Earth, in terms of what effect they have brought spreading hiphop culture to the masses.

Even if they were better.. there are way more important things in life than to waste your time on celebrities (that you'll never interact with, and can't learn anything from)
the only reason ppl on .org care is cuz they wanna fuck JBs lmao. Not saying i disagree with them either. Also Drakes fans infuriate me i cant go on the internet for one second without this mediocre fuck getting worshipped like some lyrical God when he makes the most commercial, soulless music ever its just annoying how hard ppl dick suck mediocre artists like that

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and greycel
The Heart Part 6 was one of the worst "diss" songs of all time and got the most dislikes out of any of drakes songs ever lmao. He deleted it off youtube it was that bad. Bro said "I'm too famous to be a pedophile" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: IQ of a rock bro holy shit
Exactly. Drake already accepted his L and is moving on.

His stans are the ones who are still in the denial phase lol.

Also, for such a supposed "mogger", Drake's roster isn't any more impressive than many other rappers or C list NBA players. In fact, some of the same women Drake hooked up with already were sidepieces by NBA players.

Hell, at least Lil Wayne bagged Lauren London in her prime. Drake and Wayne have a similar roster despite Wayne being shorter and uglier than him jfl.

• +1
Reactions: watah, |Daddy_Zygos| and tombradylover
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
He music pro black music for white people. His music got no replay value imo
nah man i disagree i get it if ur calling him corny he certainly comes off that way with some songs and shit but he's got some absolute insane songs with amazing replay value. Theres a reason why Good Kid Mad City is the longest charting billboard album ever (I think)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Exactly. Drake already accepted his L and is moving on.

His stans are the ones who are still in the denial phase lol.

Also, for such a supposed "mogger", Drake's roster isn't any more impressive than many other rappers or C list NBA players. In fact, some of the same women Drake hooked up with already were sidepieces by NBA players.

Hell, at least Lil Wayne bagged Lauren London in her prime. Drake and Wayne have a similar roster despite Wayne being shorter and uglier than him jfl.
Drake isnt a mogger at all wtf. Hes 5'11 according to celebheights (manlet according to .org) and he is an ugly jew that beardfrauds and has to rely on roids to have any sort of presence. He has an insane dick but nothing else to brag about physically IMO. Also jf at hating on Kendrick when Drake is a literal Jew I mean the hypocrisy is clear as day. His fans are the worst for any celeb outside maybe taylor swift

nah man i disagree i get it if ur calling him corny he certainly comes off that way with some songs and shit but he's got some absolute insane songs with amazing replay value. Theres a reason why Good Kid Mad City is the longest charting billboard album ever (I think)
Real talk, it’s the type of music my English teacher puts on in 5th grade and tells me to analyse. “What’s the meaning of the song” meanwhile it’s swimming pool playing JFL.

• JFL
Real talk, it’s the type of music my English teacher puts on in 5th grade and tells me to analyse. “What’s the meaning of the song” meanwhile it’s swimming pool playing JFL.
ok that was funny i caged but be honest u think Drake since Nothing was the Same album drops better rap music then kendrick? Drakes a pop star he cant even rap about anything worth a damn anymore. At least kendrick can rap about real shit as corny as it can be to ppl like us he's making meaningful music for his ppl and background that's respectable to me at least

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brainiac and AspiringMogger
ok that was funny i caged but be honest u think Drake since Nothing was the Same album drops better rap music then kendrick? Drakes a pop star he cant even rap about anything worth a damn anymore. At least kendrick can rap about real shit as corny as it can be to ppl like us he's making meaningful music for his ppl and background that's respectable to me at least
I like singing drake. I want to listen to neither of them rapping

• +1
the only reason ppl on .org care is cuz they wanna fuck JBs lmao. Not saying i disagree with them either. Also Drakes fans infuriate me i cant go on the internet for one second without this mediocre fuck getting worshipped like some lyrical God when he makes the most commercial, soulless music ever its just annoying how hard ppl dick suck mediocre artists like that
Dnr.

Drake won.

Kendrick gay midget ass lost.

Dnr.

Drake won.

Kendrick gay midget ass lost.
Hop off his meat bro. Family matters was the only good diss by Drake while Kendrick dropped 2 bangers and one more kinda listenable song.

Drake definitely has many other party bangers like “Jimmy cooks” “No friends in the industry” “wants and needs” and much more if that’s what you are talking about.

But talking about this particular beef of 2024, Kdot digged the grave for Drake and no amount of glazing can deny it.

Remember when Drake had to bring down the diss with Snoop Dog’s AI voice as feature against Kendrick? This is Snoop right now praising Kdot as the King.

laughs cage GIF

@tombradylover
@try2beme
@AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and tombradylover
Hop off his meat bro. Family matters was the only good diss by Drake while Kendrick dropped 2 bangers and one more kinda listenable song.

Drake definitely has many other party bangers like “Jimmy cooks” “No friends in the industry” “wants and needs” and much more if that’s what you are talking about.

But talking about this particular beef of 2024, Kdot digged the grave for Drake and no amount of glazing can deny it.

Remember when Drake had to bring down the diss with Snoop Dog’s AI voice as feature against Kendrick? This is Snoop right now praising Kdot as the King.

laughs cage GIF

@tombradylover
@try2beme
@AspiringMogger

I agree kendricks disses are way better than drake but they obviously will be if hes the one starting the one sided beef 🤣🤣🤣

diss aside drakes music is better and for all races, nobody cares about victim nigger rap except niggas like snoop dogg 😂🤣 its a given he would pick kendrick.Even drake mogs that lanklet addict with 5 good songs who had to turn his insta to a meme page like some manchild

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and iblamechico