Kenyan man says Kenyan women all prefer white men and will approach them

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and RaypEugenix
This is how ethnic JBW theorists are made. LTN doesn't get pussy so shifts blame onto white men because it's normalized. You bet your ass Kenyan Tyrone is slaying.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
This is how ethnic JBW theorists are made. LTN doesn't get pussy so shifts blame onto white men because it's normalized. You bet your ass Kenyan Tyrone is slaying.
While there are some fake profiles,I get the best and easiest matches on afrointroductions and met two of my exes from Ethiopia on there though they didn't have any racial preference.

I also talked with a thick assed Ghanian lightskin girl that was pretty that wanted to marry me on WhatsApp.

She said African women don't like African men because they are all unfaithful and expect domestic servants,hence why they see men from the west as preferred romantic options.

I even had two girls change her religion from protestant to Orthodox in order to marry me

I percieve African women as feminine and attractive with great bodies.only the hair is a failo but they can just braid that shit and it will look nice .

Otoh MANY African American women gush over my Mediterranean curls and like to touch my pretty hair in their words .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaypEugenix and Shahnameh
One thing African women love about nonblack men is our hair

Ive tried tinder in African countries and it is insanely easy, it makes the Philippines look hard

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and RaypEugenix
what about latinos

Opposite of BBC theory
White women -> Black Men (West Africa)
Black women (East Africa) -> White men

Idk but i rarely see east african women with east african men

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer