Kept my girl up for most of the night with my snoring. She didn't tell me till around 5.30am.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Ended up having to give her the ear plugs that I use when the neighbours construction work is going on outside. (Washed them thoroughly obviously)

So I've just got out of bed and left her there with the plugs in and it's 8.20am.

I have never snored in my mother fucking life, but it's started. What is going on here? Is this the unconscious mewing I've learned to do ever since the 2020 pandemic? I do see a little bit of an overbite. I can't lie.

Shall I get a smile direct club aligner?

Bless her I've left her sleeping like Tinkerbell and the curtains and shut. I'm literally in the dark typing this lmao.

Autists that know about this or those with experience, pls help me out bruv.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline and cyprian_tomaszewski
I also grind my teeth.

All of this shit never occurred prior to me being sold the dream I'd get Brad Pitt's jaw with squeezing my tongue on the bitch of my mouth. The mew family should issue me with compensation. Slaphead faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
For grinding, some sort of mouth guard can be used. For snoring, you can try to tape your mouth and also don't sleep on your back. Thr classic trick is to sleep in a t-shirt with tennis ball attached on your back. It won't make you wake up but will force you to sleep on your side.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Uh your recessed

Theres a nasal strip that gets rid of snoring
Only takes like a month uses and then you dont need it again

Ended up having to give her the ear plugs that I use when the neighbours construction work is going on outside. (Washed them thoroughly obviously)

So I've just got out of bed and left her there with the plugs in and it's 8.20am.

I have never snored in my mother fucking life, but it's started. What is going on here? Is this the unconscious mewing I've learned to do ever since the 2020 pandemic? I do see a little bit of an overbite. I can't lie.

View attachment 2559527

Bless her I've left her sleeping like Tinkerbell and the curtains and shut. I'm literally in the dark typing this lmao.

ur face is deformed by cfd, narrow airways

It meats you’re recessed like tgst
One mouth breather pic

Theres a nasal strip that gets rid of snoring
Only takes like a month uses and then you dont need it again
can you just buy random one from amazon?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
For grinding, some sort of mouth guard can be used. For snoring, you can try to tape your mouth and also don't sleep on your back. Thr classic trick is to sleep in a t-shirt with tennis ball attached on your back. It won't make you wake up but will force you to sleep on your side.

I am gonna go with mouth guard. Appreciate it man.

can you just buy random one from amazon?
Thats what I did and it worked
I did a breathe right one and I only used it for like 2-3 weeks to fix my mouth breathing in my sleep and it worked
I heard from videos that it does the same for snoring

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Mouth tape.

Snoring can also be caused by a blocked nose (allergies, deviated septum, etc).

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

I've heard good things from people who've tried this, you can even just use your hands over your mouth to resist your ability to expell air. Snoring is probably really bad for health so I'd recommend having humility in trying anything that could help.

btw if you do have the tongue space for it holding a suction mew overnight guarantees you won't snore, since snoring is what happens when your tongue blocks the back of your throat.

Imagine just staying awake for hours lmao just staring at the darkness

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

View attachment 2559527

jfl, my gf slept in the living room after I've snored like a boar, sleep apneacel, it's over