Keto diet is OP and will debloat u the best. Bloatcels GTFIH. 0

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I am a known forum bloatcel. My jaw is almost always bloated in the rating section. That's cuz I've been eating carbs and salt for huge pump in the gym. Cuz I am gymrat too. Combine these things with creatine and you'll get insane pump but the bloat will also be visible in ur face. Also I overtrain like hell. Which spikes cortisol too. I am around 12 to 13bf atm but look 20bf on a daily basis. And if I consume more sodium I'll literally go to 25bf face.

I hated this. So I wanted to put it into an end. The beginning of the end is there. Cuz I made a plan for my self. No furo. No crazy stuff. Just diet and sleep. So I ve been also overusing caffeine as pre workout. I mean the benefits were insane pump and faster muscle gains even if I slightly overtrain. Doesn't matter. My body became huge in no time. Lost some defintion tho cuz of some fat gain and bloat. But the mass is there. But I wanted to attract ladies not men. And I know they get wet by leanness.

So the plan I made was out of frustration. I hated my bloat. And I know them girls want me way more if I debloat. I have good zygos. But the disappear fast when bloated. This is the plan

The Plan: stop overusing pre workout, get more quality sleep. Quality is more important than duration I've found out by experience. And very important. Change my diet. Albeit, my diet was pretty clean from the beginning. But I ate moderate amounts of carbs like 150g a day. Which is not optimal for debloat. So I reduced it to a maximum of 50g. Some days I don't even reach 10g of carbs. My diet consisted of carnivore for most part. And 1 orange and couple carrots. I didn't overdose potassium or some crazy shit. Potassium is Cope btw. My macros were atleast 150g of protein and the rest was good fats coming primarily from nuts and meat and fatty fish like salmon. I didn't use salt. But salt alone won't bloat u hard. It only bloat if U eat carbs with it. Very important. Carbs and insulin levels are the culprit here for bloating. Not SODIUM. Keep that in mind. I ve been doing this for 8 days now. And Ive seen a significant change in my face. It's still bloated but not 20bf. It's more like 15bf now. Which is a huge achievement. I hope U guys learned something today from the bloatcel of the forum.

Thanks for reading if U did.

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra, Funnyunenjoyer1 and ahouzeh18
Raw carnivores never experience bloating.

Bloating is a symptom of inflammation via the Randle Cycle.

This means you’re eating poison rather than food.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
I am a known forum bloatcel. My jaw is almost always bloated in the rating section. That's cuz I've been eating carbs and salt for huge pump in the gym. Cuz I am gymrat too. Combine these things with creatine and you'll get insane pump but the bloat will also be visible in ur face. Also I overtrain like hell. Which spikes cortisol too. I am around 12 to 13bf atm but look 20bf on a daily basis. And if I consume more sodium I'll literally go to 25bf face.

I hated this. So I wanted to put it into an end. The beginning of the end is there. Cuz I made a plan for my self. No furo. No crazy stuff. Just diet and sleep. So I ve been also overusing caffeine as pre workout. I mean the benefits were insane pump and faster muscle gains even if I slightly overtrain. Doesn't matter. My body became huge in no time. Lost some defintion tho cuz of some fat gain and bloat. But the mass is there. But I wanted to attract ladies not men. And I know they get wet by leanness.

So the plan I made was out of frustration. I hated my bloat. And I know them girls want me way more if I debloat. I have good zygos. But the disappear fast when bloated. This is the plan

The Plan: stop overusing pre workout, get more quality sleep. Quality is more important than duration I've found out by experience. And very important. Change my diet. Albeit, my diet was pretty clean from the beginning. But I ate moderate amounts of carbs like 150g a day. Which is not optimal for debloat. So I reduced it to a maximum of 50g. Some days I don't even reach 10g of carbs. My diet consisted of carnivore for most part. And 1 orange and couple carrots. I didn't overdose potassium or some crazy shit. Potassium is Cope btw. My macros were atleast 150g of protein and the rest was good fats coming primarily from nuts and meat and fatty fish like salmon. I didn't use salt. But salt alone won't bloat u hard. It only bloat if U eat carbs with it. Very important. Carbs and insulin levels are the culprit here for bloating. Not SODIUM. Keep that in mind. I ve been doing this for 8 days now. And Ive seen a significant change in my face. It's still bloated but not 20bf. It's more like 15bf now. Which is a huge achievement. I hope U guys learned something today from the bloatcel of the forum.

Thanks for reading if U did.
Dnr. Ill flamingo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thebuffdon690 and RealFunkyFlamingo
I love u flamingo

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Raw carnivores never experience bloating.

Bloating is a symptom of inflammation via the Randle Cycle.

This means you’re eating poison rather than food.
Fresh raw meat has glycogen in it. We don't need carbs so as long we eat fresh never frozen raw meat (under 2 weeks old I believe - before glycolysis happens).

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up