Kevin bui

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
has the exact same eyelid deformity as me except my right eyelid formed more is this a mixed asian type of thing :feelshah:
@shabby890 @seethe @Monobloc

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
has the exact same eyelid deformity as me except my right eyelid formed more is this a mixed asian type of thing :feelshah:
Get the double eyelid surgery it’s pretty affordable I think

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Get the double eyelid surgery it’s pretty affordable I think
i mean most people don't notice it till i tell them tbh i feel like only asians can spot it cause they're insecure about double eyelids or some shit only seen like 3 people with it

i mean most people don't notice it till i tell them tbh i feel like only asians can spot it cause they're insecure about double eyelids or some shit only seen like 3 people with it
all you do is cope my boi

• JFL
naw i truly be a one of a kind mythical deformity pull :feelshah:,none of yall said anything until i said it tho :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

everyone says my physique is chad tier but they don't notice the whole right side of my body has different insertions then the left too :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

this guy rocks. too bad he got the wrong house

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and gooner23
lol what is this eye cope he just needs bimax and jaw implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 71265
lol what is this eye cope he just needs bimax and jaw implants
never said it was bad he just has a similar eye lid formation to me where its like a double eyelid and a seperate folding on the other

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
never said it was bad he just has a similar eye lid formation to me where its like a double eyelid and a seperate folding on the other
its probably some sort of stress thing for the mugshot, u can just pull one eye back/forward with your finger otherwise

• So Sad
its probably some sort of stress thing for the mugshot, u can just pull one eye back/forward with your finger otherwise
naw like ive had it since birth most of my baby pictures show it i can turn it into a double eyelid but like id have to cope with tape cause that shit is not gonna stay folding it in

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
naw like ive had it since birth most of my baby pictures show it i can turn it into a double eyelid but like id have to cope with tape cause that shit is not gonna stay folding it in
i don't think it matters ngl, most people wouldn't lose or gains points if they lost an eye and started wearing eyepatch

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and gooner23
I have the same thing but mine isnt noticable

• +1
everyone says my physique is chad tier but they don't notice the whole right side of my body has different insertions then the left too :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Asymmetries are so subhuman , I have a slightly crooked nose shit got broken by a high kick many years ago, I might get a rhino to fix it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc, gooner23 and incel194012940
Asymmetries are so subhuman , I have a slightly crooked nose shit got broken by a high kick many years ago, I might get a rhino to fix it
hahaha copium overdose go back to reddut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and gooner23
don't worry bruh your next opponent will kick it right back into place or opposition in a public place due to low trust tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
what copium you utter subhuman
mogger vs incel
assymetry is high on the list of copes that don't matter, next to NT, nose, money, canthal tilt and weird ratios

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its called BDD when you care about weird little things about your face no one else notices

• So Sad
i pwned you
@seethe
hey

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and seethe
Who asked you little subhuman asymmetry is one of my very few failos, it’s gonna take 3 hardcore surgeries for you to be even considered human I bet you bug
did i dm you or the other guy

• JFL
yeah i think i dmed you and you said i need 2 surgeries and i laugh emoji and listed like 10 i need

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23 and seethe
Who asked you little subhuman asymmetry is one of my very few failos, it’s gonna take 3 hardcore surgeries for you to be even considered human I bet you bug
bro is always bullying people fr just like middle school for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: let me forget type shiii

bro is always bullying people fr just like middle school for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: let me forget type shiii
People always bully me first bud, I don’t lash out for no reason

你没有dm 过我
oh yeah you were the one who said i was subhuman because my life goal is neet and i have holes in my teeth

• JFL
People always bully me first bud, I don’t lash out for no reason
naw bro always eviscerating me for no reason i just be jestering and shid :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: like me glazing meraki aint lashing out at you i just be glazing

• JFL