Kevin Mann Deleted His Channel

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Why ? He was like the only person who consistently promote fin. He was bashing everyone keep talking against fin and he made a video named "DHT is a Trash Hormone"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, oldcell, MassacredMyBoy and 3 others
fin users GTFI

I think he got exposed for his alt-right/pedo tendencies and admitted to having issues with sex and drugs in the past. Also some older threads came up where he basically complained about having fin side effects despite claiming he never had them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy, ProAcktiv, Inscol and 5 others
Also some older threads came up where he basically complained about having fin side effects despite claiming he never had them.
bahahah i knew it. can you share the links ?

Here are two I could find right off the bat. I think there is more stuff from recent reddit posts if you are willing to go deeper because this guy used to be very active on various forums in 2012-2014 and said a lot of horseshit. The link from hairlosstalk.com discusses him filing a lawsuit against some website that leaked screenshots of the shit he said.

I think its hilarious how people are still bent on the "only 1-2% of the users get side effects" argument because from what I've seen, I feel like every 2nd or 3rd person gets some form of side effects after using it for a couple of month. Nevertheless, Im still gonna try taking it in topical form in a couple of months.

Here are two I could find right off the bat. I think there is more stuff from recent reddit posts if you are willing to go deeper because this guy used to be very active on various forums in 2012-2014 and said a lot of horseshit. The link from hairlosstalk.com discusses him filing a lawsuit against some website that leaked screenshots of the shit he said.
for the alt-right etc shit i don't give a fuck but he was "sentimentally" protecting fin and i felt weird watching that guy. although i'm gonna use topical fin soon, acting like finasteride safe as asprin is just mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
I think its hilarious how people are still bent on the "only 1-2% of the users get side effects" argument because from what I've seen, I feel like every 2nd or 3rd person gets some form of side effects after using it for a couple of month. Nevertheless, Im still gonna try taking it in topical form in a couple of months.
lol we're in same boat, i'm starting today.
wishing you best luck
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
lol we're in same boat, i'm starting today.
wishing you best luck
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor
Gl to you aswell, make some update threads once every couple of months or so

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and randomvanish
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
hopefully i won't.
or maybe, i will become the kevin mann itself and lie to everyone with my limp dick
Plotting The Simpsons GIF
my dick hasn't changed if anything it's better cause im not so depressed about my hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, SubhumanCurrycel and randomvanish
And how many balding ugly creatures are depressed any miserable? Also how many balding dudes have been accused of harassing a girl, only because they looked at her for 2second to long? Beeing bald is a 80-90% chance of living a miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, gamma, owlofathena and 3 others
And how many balding ugly creatures are depressed any miserable? Also how many balding dudes have been accused of harassing a girl, only because they looked at her for 2second to long? Beeing bald is a 80-90% chance of living a miserable life
I'm not against finasteride and I believe that everyone who is losing hair should at least give it a try but at this point its pretty clear that the thing is no joke when it comes to side effects and is definitely nowhere near the 1-2% frequency that it is supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I'm not against finasteride and I believe that everyone who is losing hair should at least give it a try but at this point its pretty clear that the thing is no joke when it comes to side effects and is definitely nowhere near the 1-2% frequency that it is supposed to be.
and you conclude that from online anecdotes rather than clinical studies

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and SubhumanCurrycel
And how many balding ugly creatures are depressed any miserable? Also how many balding dudes have been accused of harassing a girl, only because they looked at her for 2second to long? Beeing bald is a 80-90% chance of living a miserable life.
Legit the reason why I cant take "muh fin mental side effects" seriously is because balding in youth is at least 50x worse for your mental than finasteride side effects could ever be

my dick hasn't changed if anything it's better cause im not so depressed about my hair
lol.

i'm on fina for 1.5 year now.
0.25 mg dose on average daily.

RU7648645847876234567898765456798495674954609937494; honestly looks like a very promising new drug to use for hair loss. i might change to that olne.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9670
and you conclude that from online anecdotes rather than clinical studies
Dude wtf I'm not against finasteride and I have more faith in clinical studies than random forum bullshit. However, the mentioned studies always have quite a few shortcomings to them. First of all, a lot of the men in study are often older people who usually have shit libido and erections anyway which can make finasteride side effects less noticable.
Also, there is no scientific way to measure the quality of an erection so for all I know, there could have been way more than 1-2% of the subjects that suffered a reduction in erection quality but were either unwilling to admit it (because the side effects were usually self reported) or just didn't notice it and/or blamed it on something else like depression or bad lifestyle.
Once again, I am not against finasteride and I will be taking it myself in a couple of months. I think it has a relatively safe side effect profile that most people should be able to tolerate, I just think the side effects are undermined frequently by aspies like kevin mann.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
lol.

RU7648645847876234567898765456798495674954609937494; honestly looks like a very promising new drug to use for hair loss. i might change to that olne.
Check out Zix aswell, seems to show moderate efficacy and pretty much no side effects. It wont be able to replace fin though, since its an anti-androgen and not an inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
didn't he try to sue some site

Check out Zix aswell, seems to show moderate efficacy and pretty much no side effects. It wont be able to replace fin though, since its an anti-androgen and not an inhibitor.
i tried that for only 1 month or so. gonna try again but i think i messed up calculation

lol.

I'm on 1mg a day

I'm on 1mg a day
i started out with 1mg also.
Than I read more studies. and found out that for hair. AFter 0.2 mg; one eneters the land of deminishing returns when it comes to hair maxxing.

where 1 mg = 100% hair gains
0.2 mg gives already 65%-70% hair gains.
So 5x the dose, for only 30%-35% the extra gains; I decided not worth it. And decided on 0.25 gmg dose (roughly)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 9670
I hope it's not our fault because of posts like these:

I still liked him, he was an entertaining character even though you don't have to agree with everything he says (like DHT being a "trash" hormone in all cases). I related to him in some ways: he was like the mentalcel, video-game playing, MISC posting Patrick Bateman of hairloss. Come back Kevin <3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, MassacredMyBoy and SOS-Sonic
The way he acted was really interesting
too bad for baldcels

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Schizoidcel
I hope it's not our fault because of posts like these:

I still liked him, he was an entertaining character even though you don't have to agree with everything he says (like DHT being a "trash" hormone in all cases). I related to him in some ways: he was like the mentalcel, video-game playing, MISC posting Patrick Bateman of hairloss. Come back Kevin <3
i think he's harmful. anyone acts sentimental on topics like drugs, procedures etc. harmful.

I think he got exposed for his alt-right/pedo tendencies and admitted to having issues with sex and drugs in the past. Also some older threads came up where he basically complained about having fin side effects despite claiming he never had them.
what's the "broccoli" they are talking about ? i saw it on reddit broccolo&kevin mann but couldn't find anything

https://archive.is/84TDB

this is the encyclopedia dramatica article. Sadly, you can't see some of the pics.

He also posted a response on tressless, but cba to read one word:

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and randomvanish
Nw2, can't bother with my hair anymore, tried a million things, now Imma go the hair system route and problem will be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
what's the "broccoli" they are talking about ? i saw it on reddit broccolo&kevin mann but couldn't find anything
There was a theory that has been posted on the subreddit a couple months ago, which basically states that sulpharaphane, which is found in broccoli sprouts can contribute to the reduction of DHT levels via some weird mechanism. Its pretty complicated but here is the post explaining it:

The theory has neither been proven not properly debunked but a fuck ton of people on that subreddit started eating broccoli seeds and interestingly enough some people seemed to have minor regrowth/improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, owlofathena, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Nw2, can't bother with my hair anymore, tried a million things, now Imma go the hair system route and problem will be fixed.
fin + hair transplant