Key is to be Savage AF?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Joined
Sep 9, 2018
Posts
5,657
Reputation
5,450
Yesterday I told one of my other friends who’s a successful slayer that I been in my feels then I proceeded to play soft music .., He told me fuck that you must always be savage. He proceeded to play savage music.

He also told me Being soft and showing your feeling doesn’t get you anywhere esp as a slayer. U must hold back on feelings esp if girl cuts you off . This gives higher percentage for her to come back to you & continue slaying.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I mean, it's worth a shot if that's your goal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

Similar threads

graseli
Replies
12
Views
74
ezet
ezet
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
20
g4rlic
g4rlic
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
29
Petsmart
Petsmart
LeonardMariana
Replies
2
Views
35
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
S
Replies
2
Views
42
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top