Key Reason why “Just Be Brown” has become more prevalent

Bushman

Bushman

Endless Hunger
After Industrial Revolution, White brehs sowed their own demise by blasting holes in the ozone with CFCs and by filling the atmosphere with greenhouse gases.

in the next hundred years, the entire world will become a humid, UV irradiated hellzone, and cold adapted pinkoids will suffer immensely. However, curries, nigs, and Mexicans will thrive in this hot environment.

With their thinner skin, Women can subconsciously sense the increase in UV rays and consequently, are driven to protect their future descendants by mudding up their bloodlines.

Whites will either go extinct on Earth or escape to the outer reaches of the solar system on Elon musk’s spaceships.
Thus, white brahs will colonize cold moons on gas giants, while pajeets, niggas, Mexicans, etc. will rule space within the asteroid belt.
Such a stratification could potentially lead to interplanetary race wars

This shit was basically my undergraduate final thesis and it received accolades from my professors.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 65208, Ricky212 and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 05 25 123559

Everything sounds good until you realize the opposite of glibal warming is happening

just be light brown u mean medium brown cels like me and pinkoids are incel forever and ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back