• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 14693 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
LOL

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
they dont get how the meme works :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and VHD
wasnt there a tweet reply that said "youre using the meme wrong" and kfc legit said "no one asked you" LOL and deleted that dude's tweet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 21620, Polar and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and hebbewem
wasnt there a tweet reply that said "youre using the meme wrong" and kfc legit said "no one asked you" LOL and deleted that dude's tweet
06ni74xprs771.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Banderacell, Lmao, ascension and 8 others
they get it exactly they just use it for marketing
its making fun of their customers the way they have used it

examples of the meme being used

soyboy-soyjack.gif
0f7.png

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
When I was a kid you get a $5 meal deal at KFC, now it $9 for the same meal. Oh, wait the $5 meal deal was in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
its making fun of their customers the way they have used it

examples of the meme being used

soyboy-soyjack.gif
0f7.png
the purpose of it is to get reach. nothing else

the purpose of it is to get reach. nothing else
this is why they did it, why they used a meme of someone they assumed as 'excited' about a / the product, just they picked a meme that mocks them jfl

When I was a kid you get a $5 meal deal at KFC, now it $9 for the same meal. Oh, wait the $5 meal deal was in 2020.
It's called the great reset, get on with the times grandpa

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and OldRooster
if only they responded with this

zyzz-didnt-ask.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Based KFC

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, BigBiceps and Moggie
Or KFC likes money
It's not KFC, it's the uncontrollable amount of inflation and stagnating wages. Living will become more expensive year by year, and wages will not follow. The wealth will thus concentrate on a smaller and smaller amount of people, the owning class.
And I know you won't believe me, but you can see it today already, young people can't afford homes, cars, basic things people from past generations could have with ease. Birthrates are plummeting, because people live in small apartments instead of houses.
Wages

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Moggie
It's not KFC, it's the uncontrollable amount of inflation and stagnating wages. Living will become more expensive year by year, and wages will not follow. The wealth will thus concentrate on a smaller and smaller amount of people, the owning class.
And I know you won't believe me, but you can see it today already, young people can't afford homes, cars, basic things people from past generations could have with ease. Birthrates are plummeting, because people live in small apartments instead of houses.
View attachment 1893107
high iq post

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
@BigBiceps you a fan of Thomas Piketty?

The meme doesn’t even make sense
It's about the soyjak who get excited by the new KFC meal, soyjak is me, it's you, it's everybody, all men are now more or less a soyjak, it's easy to identify with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620