khabib nurmagomedov and women for 10 minutes straight

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, forevergymcelling, Lolcel and 3 others
Not a second but everyone knows khabib is homosexual,would rather wrestle bbc Cormier in his underwear than fuck girls.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15306, Effortless and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and RichardSpencel
Good of him

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5786 and maxxedfalloutdweller
Jfl if you think he has appeal to women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and JosephGarrot123
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
doesn't shake their hands and barely looks at them even when he talks to them.
openly says that they shouldn't be fighting and jokingly says they belong to the kitchen, calls out fighting organization for having ring girls.
basically the ultimate anti-simp

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SA7, Deleted member 19384 and 12 others
doesn't shake their hands and barely looks at them even when he talks to them.
openly says that they shouldn't be fighting and jokingly says they belong to the kitchen, calls out fighting organization for having ring girls.
basically the ultimate anti-simp
I like muslims ngl

slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15306, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Would be a club slayer if taller but no appeal in high school/college etc. unless popular
Don’t think that.
He isn’t good looking + looks low trust which is a bad combination.
Without his status even if tall he had barley any appeal to the majority of women
2D3EE9EE E796 4098 98CC B045D0A9E145

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and JosephGarrot123
Jfl if you think he has appeal to women
I've seen many comments made by women complimenting him before, but even if I didn't see those I would still know he's attractive overall.
in terms of looks, it's subjective, some women like that type, and some don't, but outside of looks, overall he's very appealing.
a multi-millionaire idol who made a career out of beating up world-class fighters inside a cage, basically infinite SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I've seen many comments made by women complimenting him before, but even if I didn't see those I would still know he's attractive overall.
They do that because of his status. Not because of his looks.
in terms of looks, it's subjective, some women like that type, and some don't, but outside of looks, overall he's very appealing.
not really. If he was a normal guy without his status and just based on his looks he would be posting on this site

• +1
a multi-millionaire idol who made a career out of beating up world-class fighters inside a cage, basically infinite SMV
thats due to him having status though, he is very ogre looking and makes him lower appeal. We're talking about LOOKS here primarily, yes he has infinite smv due to status but his face lacks wide appeal which is my point

• +1
REMINDER THAT KEBAB GIGAFRAUDED HIS MMA RECORD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, germanlooks and JosephGarrot123
They do that because of his status. Not because of his looks.

not really. If he was a normal guy without his status and just based on his looks he would be posting on this site
he slay in russia wtf you say you post here not cuz you ugly but cuz your mental sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and koalendo
Good

he dont need appeal at all he is dark triad high t literally no inhib
Cope. He is short, looks low iq and is facially normie max.
No low Inhibiton for that.
he slay in russia wtf you say you post here not cuz you ugly but cuz your mental sucks
maybe because of his Status but you are beyond delusional if you think he would slay as a normal guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Cope. He is short, looks low iq and is facially normie max.
No low Inhibiton for that.

maybe because of his Status but you are beyond delusional if you think he would slay as a normal guy
lol i know that he will have a lot of girls in russia without status, they love masculine guy like him. He is a class bully of course he can have girls
5feet 10 isnt short its average stfu with your blackpill cause some twink lanklet zoomers are 6ft2 doesnt mean shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16384, koalendo and 2 others
khabib-hospital.jpg
slayer
maybe in rich areas he is low iq and wont slay maybe in germany girls wont like him but in countries like russia or balkans he is chad

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 5786
lol i know that he will have a lot of girls in russia without status, they love masculine guy like him. He is a class bully of course he can have girls
5feet 10 isnt short its average stfu with your blackpill cause some twink lanklet zoomers are 6ft2 doesnt mean shit
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 13332
Don't most of the big names do that with no-namers early in their careers?
Not as bad as this. Gsp for example both for his mma and ufc debuts fought hard opponents. Kebab fought a debuter for his 15th fight.

Maybe Russian girls idk about that.
But his appeared attracts low class sluts only.
And he isn’t that masculine: 5‘10 70kg.
That’s not really impressive
he is chad
AEDC85D4 2D84 4C42 A36F 33A5E9F3AB9B

Khabib is sigma male

Maybe Russian girls idk about that.
But his appeared attracts low class sluts only.
And he isn’t that masculine: 5‘10 70kg.
That’s not really impressive

View attachment 1337628
he weight almost 90kg off fights retard you dont know shit
he will get russian stacies easier than he will beat you up in a fight
he is chad haloed by fighting status giga dom ogre face
he would bully you like there is no tommorrow
fuck this european cunts so low t this nigga probably thinks some tik tok prettyboy is chad because he acts like gay and get low iq foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384, Deleted member 16384, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
niggas so delusional with this blackpill i think you never leave the house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384, koalendo and Deleted member 5786
he weight almost 90kg off fights retard you dont know shit
Cope. That would mean he is fat at his height.
he will get russian stacies easier than he will beat you up in a fight
with his status yes
he is chad haloed by fighting status giga dom ogre face
jfl at the delusion. He is far away from chad and a ogre face can never be a halo
fuck this european cunts so low t this nigga probably thinks some tik tok prettyboy is chad because he acts like gay and get low iq foids
most tiktokers will indeed have more appeal to good looking women than khabib.
But even more appeal have good looking men like cavill etc. Khabib would look subhuman next to men like him.
niggas so delusional with this blackpill i think you never leave the house
I leave the house often and never saw a guy with khabibs looks slaying

Cope. That would mean he is fat at his height.

with his status yes

jfl at the delusion. He is far away from chad and a ogre face can never be a halo

most tiktokers will indeed have more appeal to good looking women than khabib.
But even more appeal have good looking men like cavill etc. Khabib would look subhuman next to men like him.

you live in cucked germany ok fuck off gay tik tok stars have appeal in your contry thats fine
bb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 5786
you live in cucked germany ok fuck off gay tik tok stars have appeal in your contry thats fine
bb
Where do you even live? Doesn’t has something to do with Germany. It’s the same in the us, uk etc

Where do you even live? Doesn’t has something to do with Germany. It’s the same in the us, uk etc
gayrope is cucked i live where i live fuck you

• JFL
I don't think this is what this thread is even about. OP thinks it's based being a radical muslim afraid to shake a woman's hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384 and germanlooks
gayrope is cucked i live where i live fuck you
You are so retarded jfl.
Didn’t learn anything from your time on this site.
Just do a tinder experiment with him and you will see he has zero appeal.
Gets mogged hard by some random tiktoker

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
I have the same ogre pheno as khabib and must admit that I feel , that there is no appeal to women or whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787