God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Trick Question dont fall for the trap
B89de

op are u indian?

Semen retention is natural alpha male state

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and flippasav
Orgasm, sex, ejaculation. All of them should be the exception and not the norm

Depends ,with females never brother you know this is number 1 haram but with goats ehh

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and BrahminBoss
Jfl at thinking about his sex life

While im sitting rotting here foids are able to live their lifes to the fullest.
Until they start having kids and have abominations because of reduced genetic variance, but that is another topic.
incel I'm starting to reach a point now where I just automatically assume most rape accusations are bullshit.

What do you do about dht?

How to stop it from aging you? Do you take duta?
i dont think it has any relation to hair loss, at best it can aggravate it and at worst it accumulates in the follicles to try and prevent hair loss. I think prostaglandin d2 and high cortiosl/ estrogen/ prolactin is probably behind hair loss. Wynlevi topical probably prevents any DHT getting to the scalp tho if u buy the DHT theotry of hair loss

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
i dont think it has any relation to hair loss, at best it can aggravate it and at worst it accumulates in the follicles to try and prevent hair loss. I think prostaglandin d2 and high cortiosl/ estrogen/ prolactin is probably behind hair loss. Wynlevi topical probably prevents any DHT getting to the scalp tho if u buy the DHT theotry of hair loss
How about stopping it from aging your face?